Compact form tester with precision rotary table on air bearings and analysis functions from the high class machines, such as Fourier analysis
- Precise rotary table on air bearings for top radial runout properties and excellent measurement of narrow tolerances
- Patented software support with graphic user guidance for particularly easy and fast alignment
- High-quality measuring axis – for additional measurements of parameters such as cylinder form, parallelism, straightness, perpendicularity
- More effective through the use of semi-automatic measuring functions at a specified height.
- Full-fledged, easy-to-use analysis software – see page 6 for all the benefits of ACCTee PRO
- 500 mm Z column for large parts
- Like RONDCOM 41 but with shorter, non-measuring Z axis