Comfort and Precision
OPMI PROergo from ZEISS
Comfort and precision
What you see when looking at OPMI PROergo® from ZEISS is a surgical microscope with a sleek, attractive design that matches the overall image of any practice. What you do not see is the heart and soul of the instrument – the technology that drives it. The cables, light source, light guide and control console have all been completely integrated into the microscope.
Utilizing ZEISS OPMI PROergo during treatment facilitates a comfortable working position. The ergonomic design helps prevent back and neck pain, as well as more serious spine disorders.
See more – treat more
ZEISS OPMI PROergo enables to view regions that are otherwise difficult to see. The coaxial illumination directs light to where it is needed. Even very narrow root canals are effectively illuminated and visualized.
- Automatic brightness control
- Integrated light source and backup lamp module: Standard halogen or optional high-performance xenon for high-contrast illumination of the treatment field and a light temperature characteristic of natural daylight.
- Built-in Varioskop® for changing focus within a working distance of 200 - 415 mm without moving
- Foldable Tube f170 / f260 boosts to 150% detail magnification with the PROMAG™ function
Comfort and easy handling – for your own health
Sit comfortably in an upright, ergonomically correct position during treatment for a more relaxed working day. ZEISS OPMI PROergo helps prevent the early onset of fatigue as well as neck and back problems.
- Integrated motorized Varioskop
- SpeedFokus for focusing the treatment field with the push of a button without having to move ZEISS OPMI PROergo or change your working position
- Ergonomically designed handgrips with function keys to control focus, zoom and other configurable functions like brightness, SpeedFokus™ or image freeze
Balance and brake – for effortless and precise positioning
By unlocking the magnetic clutches on the handgrip, you can maneuver ZEISS OPMI PROergo easily into the desired working position – even if additional accessories such as the co-observation tube and an adapter with an SLR camera are simultaneously connected.
- Free Float Magnetic System for maneuvering the ZEISS OPMI PROergo effortlessly
- The system can compensate for accessories weight up to 14 kg
A picture is worth a thousand words:
Patients ask for detailed information to help them understand the examination, courses of treatment and the expected outcomes. Clear images and videos are extremely valuable to enhance your patient’s understanding and acceptance.
- Full HD video camera
- Digital HD video recorder to save high-quality videos and photos
- Adapter for digital photography