1. This program is available for leads for ZEISS CMMs, Optical Systems and Surface Finish Instruments listed below. And are for sales in the United States and Canada only.
2. This program is not available for:
a. Leads from employees or relatives of employees of ZEISS.
b. Leads from employees of ZEISS dealers/distributors that are from inside their exclusive territory
and for products listed in their distribution agreement.
c. Leads from existing customers or potential customers.
d. Leads from shows, open houses and other events.
e. Leads from finders or sub dealers of contracted dealers/distributors.
3. The finder’s fee (percentage of net sales price) is payable upon Carl Zeiss receipt of payment in full by the customer.
Machine Model Finder Fee Machine Model Finder Fee
DuraMax 3.0% Metrotom 3.0%
CONTURA 4.0% PRO H-Arm/MMZ Gantry 3.0%
ACCURA II / MICURA 4.0% O-INSPECT 3.0%
PRISMO 4.0% O-SELECT 4.0%
Used or Demo Machines 3.0% PC Based Surfcom 4.0%
Non Zeiss Software Retrofits 4.0% PC Based Countourecord 4.0%
COMET 6 / COMET L3D 4.0% PC Based Rondcom 4.0%
4. All leads must be submitted to the ZEISS Industrial Metrology Marketing Department where they will be registered and checked against our CRM database for validity. The Vice President of Marketing will approve or reject leads.
5. Once approved, a lead remains valid for six (6) months from date received by ZEISS. Duplicate leads for the same project and or extensions to already submitted leads will not be accepted.
6. The territory distributor and/or ZEISS Regional Sales Manager will follow up all leads.
7. This program is subject to all relevant state and Federal export control laws of the United States and Canada.
8. Participation in this program does not create an agency relationship between the Lead Finder and ZEISS. The Lead Finder is not an agent, employee or representative of ZEISS.
9. Neither the Lead Finder nor ZEISS has the right to advertise or promote in any way their relationship under this Finder’s Fee Program. Participating in this program does not give either party any rights or obligations to enter into future business transactions.
10. Participating in this program does not mean the Lead Finder can claim or in any way imply that they are an “authorized” representative/lead finder/business partner/etc.” of ZEISS.
11. ZEISS is not obligated to sell products to customers.
12. ZEISS not responsible for forms that are incomplete, incorrect, or for any technical barrier that might prevent transmission of the Lead Registration Form.
13. The Lead Finder is solely responsible for withholding and paying any and all federal, state, and local taxes, social security payments, and any other taxes or payments which may be due incident to payments made by ZEISS under this program.
14. The Lead Finder may not assign its rights under this program.
15. Neither ZEISS or the Lead Finder will be liable to the other, whether by way of contribution, indemnification or otherwise, for punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, regardless of whether such claim for damages is based upon delays in delivery, breach of warranty, other breach of contract, strict liability, negligence, or any other theory now known or after adopted by legislation or by any court arising from or related to this program.