More Impact as a Team
As a Trainee at ZEISS, You Will Gain and Contribute a Lot
More Than Just a Trainee – Additional Highlights
Trainees on ZEISS
She joined ZEISS in January 2015 as a trainee in the Global Graduate Program run by the Medical Technology business group. This marked the beginning of 15 exciting months spent in different departments of the global player.
The offer to begin a traineeship in the Medical Technology business group appealed to Robert. Read on to find out why Robert was so taken with Medical Technology and discover all the great things he has experienced thus far as a trainee at ZEISS.
for the ZEISS Global Graduate Program
- You have an above-average university degree in a scientific, engineering or business/economics discipline
- You have a maximum of three years' professional experience (including internships)
- You have strong collaborative and team-working skills and a structured, results-oriented approach to your work
- You are happy to be assigned flexibly to different locations worldwide
- You have preferably already gained initial experience abroad
- You have a very good knowledge of English
Application and Selection Procedure
- Online application
- Individual test, depending on position
- Online test
- Assessment Center
- Contract offer
You may apply as soon as a position on the Global Graduate Program is published on our Career page.
To apply online you need your resume and information about your achievements at school and university.
We look forward to your application for the ZEISS Global Graduate Program.