Carl Zeiss AG offers numerous entry-level options across Germany in technical and commercial fields.
Discover our training opportunities at the following ZEISS sites. All courses are only offered in Germany, so knowledge of the German language is required for taking up a course.
Career orientation is intended to give you an opportunity to find out about various career paths even before you finish school. ZEISS offers you the possibility to take a look at different professions and occupations in a one-week internship.
ZEISS allows you to get your career off to the best possible start. Language courses as well as seminars aimed at improving your social skills are included in your training. The junior company even allows trainees to assume responsibility for corporate management in commercial matters.
Would you like to study and gain practical experience at the same time? Not a problem at ZEISS. The company works together with various cooperative universities in a wide variety of study programs. ZEISS provides you with the perfect opportunity to prepare for your upcoming career.
- Business Informatics
- Business administration in healthcare
- Business administration – industry (international)
- Business administration - media and communications
- Business administration – shipping, transport, and logistics
- Business administration – SME management
- International Business
- Business Bachelor of Engineering (production technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering (field of study Design Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (field of study Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering (field of study Electrical Engineering / Automation Technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Physical Technologies
- Bachelor of engineering with emphasis in microsystems engineering/optronics
- Bachelor of Precision Mechanical Engineering
- Construction with project management specialization
- Industrial engineering with a specialization in innovation and product management
- Industrial engineering with an emphasis in process management
- Industrial engineering with emphases in electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering