The COVID-19 shut-down has placed financial pressure on most clinics around the world.
To restart your practice and attract more patients for your clinic, as this is a good time to consider presbyopic patients for laser vision correction.
PRESBYOND start package
At ZEISS we want to support you and your practice with a unique start package for PRESBYOND® from ZEISS which consists of:
- 6-month PRESBYOND demo including:
- Hardware: CRS-Master® from ZEISS (SCA)
- Software: ZEISS PRESBYOND planning software
- Dedicated onboarding
- No down payment2, no installation fee2
You can further benefit from our ZEISS Nomogram Service, Practice Support including as well as Peer to Peer education.
Professor Dan Reinstein
PRESBYOND provides us the advantage of treating presbyopia bilaterally3, producing superior results with very high patient satisfaction, without the need for more invasive intraocular surgery. PRESBYOND has been critical in building a loyal patient base, and now, more than ever, we will use it to help restart our practice following the COVID-19 shut-down.
- Combines the simplicity and accuracy of corneal refractive surgery with the benefits of
extended depth of field (EDoF)
- Retains visual quality, future adjustability, reversibility and EDoF benefits if cataract develops in the future
- Uses a personalized ablation profile for customized treatments based on the naturally occurring spherical aberration of the eye
- Factors in the functional age of the eye and degree of ametropia to improve on to produce modified binocular vision with preservation of stereoacuity.
- Both eyes work together with the dominant eye mostly corrected for distance and intermediate, but still near and the non-dominant eye mostly corrected for near and intermediate but still distance.
- The EDoF of each eye creates neural fusion of the individual ocular fields images in the intermediate zone – the Blend Zone.
- The Blend Zone neural fusion produces faster adaptation for the patient
- It gives the patient more continuous near to intermediate to distance correction with better summation and stereoacuity.
- 1 PRESBYOND start package can differ from country to country. Please contact your ZEISS representative or participating ZEISS dealer to get more details about the ZEISS PRESBYOND starting package offer 2020. This offer is valid in BM, CA, BR, CR, DO, MX, PA, AU, CHN, HK, IND, ID, MY, NP, NZL, SG, KOR, TW, TH, PH, VN, AM, AT, AZ, BE, BG, HR, CY, CZ, DK, EE, FI, GE, DEU, GB, GR, HU, IE, ITA, KZ, LV, LT, LU, NL, NOR, PL, PT, RO, RUS, ES, SE, CHE, TR, UA, UZ, DZ, BH, EGY, IQ, IL, JO, KE, KW, LB, MA, NA, OM, PS, QA, SAU, ZA, TN, AE, AR, BO, CL, CO, EC, PY, PE, UY, and VE between 01 July and 31 December 2020.
- 2 No down payment and no installation fee for the ZEISS CRS-Master and PRESBYOND software. For the Laser Vision Correction procedure itself a MEL 90 or MEL 80 excimer laser from ZEISS needs to be installed in the clinic.
- 3 The statement of the doctor reflects only his personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG.