Held 4 times a year, Intraoperative Fluorescence Workshops supported by ZEISS are one of the most successful formats promoting peer-group driven learning and experience sharing. Specifically designed to deliver application understanding, these workshops combine clinical case presentation and live-surgeries. Now, you have a chance to win a free spot in one of our upcoming Intraoperative Fluorescence Workshops in 2018.
Sign up for our newsletter below and fill out the short survey afterwards to participate in the raffle!
Already in its 4th year, these workshops have successfully connected neurosurgeons around the world – to share and learn from each other. These workshops support you in understanding the applications of intraoperative fluorescence technologies during resection of malignant gliomas and other CNS tumors. You will also learn technique of ICG video-angiography in vascular and oncological neurosurgery.
- 2-day workshop at Regensburg, Germany or Milan, Italy.
- Live surgeries and clinical case explanations.
- All expenses paid (check terms & conditions for more details)
Whether you are shooting portraits, landscapes or spontaneous snapshots, you will never cease to be amazed by what a ZEISS Touit 1.8/32 can tease out of your camera.
- A compact standard focal length with autofocus
- Especially designed and constructed for compact APS-C cameras of the Sony Alpha series with E-Mount and Fujifilm X series
- A lens that makes it so easy to spontaneously capture your special moments and preserve them in perfect pictures.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is organized by Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (“CZM”), Jena, Germany.
- Only surgeons performing neurosurgery and neuro-spine surgeries are entitled to participate.
- CZM and other Carl Zeiss Group employees are not allowed to participate in the raffle.
- Participation in the contest is not subject to purchase.
- Each participant may take part in the contest once only.
- Participation is possible only from 27 April – 25 May 2018 by signing up to the ZEISS newsletter and filling out the survey.
- Among all participants who fill out the form truthfully and completely, CZM will raffle off 2 ZEISS fluorescence workshops and 1 ZEISS Touit 1.8/32 camera lens.
- CZM will contact the winner under the E-Mail contact address provided by the winner on the participation form to arrange the fluorescence workshop.
- The ZEISS Touit 1.8/32 camera lens will be sent by CZM to the contact address which has to be provided by the participant to CZM after the raffle is done.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- During the ZEISS fluorescence workshop video, audio and picture material will be recorded and used for marketing purposes.
- The participant may not nominate someone else to collect the prize on their behalf.
- CZM reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to manipulate the competition.
- Data shall be treated as confidential and handled in accordance with the legal data protection regulations by CZM, its subsidiaries and all participating dealers, and shall be retained in conjunction with this contest.
- The participant will need to disclose any ongoing sales discussions with ZEISS, if any.