All over the world young ophthalmologists are seeking access to surgical trainings and familiarizing themselves with the devices and instruments needed for their future career.
Therefore, the ZEISS Young Ophthalmologists Program offers you the platform to get in touch with well-known health care professionals, ZEISS application experts and our ZEISS ophthalmic devices. Gain insights into our broad range of ZEISS education and training courses helping you.
- Grow your expertise as ophthalmologist in practice
- Get hands-on experience in each surgical step
- Ask your questions about the hurdles you may be facing at the beginning of your career
We kindly invite you to a ZEISS basic Cataract Wetlab Course in Antwerp, November 2-3.
Registrations will be open until October 31st, 6pm. Please keep in mind that the slots are limited to 24 seats - if the tickets are sold out, you will be transfered to our waitinglist. First come, first served.
We are looking forward to your registration for the Wetlab Course.
We blocked rooms for you at Hilton Antwerp Old Town, which is also the WetLab location.
Feel free to make your reservation by mentioning "CARL ZEISS".
E-mail: antwerp .reservations @hilton .com
Or use the following link: Make your reservation
Please notice that there is a preset from 1st till 3rd November, but it’s possible to change it.
Taxi, Hotel, Public Transport, will be charged in the local currency Euro (EUR).
Experience shows: In the economically challenged regions of the world, training can have a direct positive influence on quality of life. As a partner of the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO), Medical Technology from ZEISS supports the ICO Fellowship Program. This scholarship program aims at supporting particularly talented up-and-coming eye care professionals from economically weaker regions.
- During their internships lasting several months in hospitals hospitals equipped with modern tools, the doctors can improve their skills in ophthalmology and later harness the knowledge gained in their work in their home countries.
- Especially in rapidly developing economies and in developing countries, well-trained doctors are vital to alleviate the symptoms of eye diseases or to prevent blindness.
- ZEISS invites up-and-coming doctors from Mexico, Kenya, Ethiopia and China and offers them valuable insights into Medical Technology at ZEISS
The investment into state-of-the-art medical devices is a decision that is not purely based on technical performance, but also on their contribution to the overall quality of care and workflow efficiency. Our courses are designed to help Young Ophthalmologists as well as medical practitioners, hospital personnel, optometrists and technical assistants getting the optimum out of their instruments.
Through a variety of educational opportunities, healthcare professionals can get guidance on most effectively using ZEISS products and solutions in the clinical context, thereby avoiding problems and unnecessary loss of time.
Expand your expertise with the comprehensive training and education portfolio of ZEISS ACADEMY.