When implanting toric IOLs, precision makes all the difference. Astigmatism Management from ZEISS delivers accurate measurements, time-saving markerless alignment and the widest range of toric models available. With a comprehensive and precise workflow, you can achieve enhanced refractive outcomes and higher patient satisfaction.
Roger Zaldivar, MD MSc, MBA „Pearls and pitfalls of pre-operative education on astigmatism correction"
Prof. Oliver Findl, MD, MBA „Hitting the mark: advanced biometry to account for astigmatism correction"
Florian Kretz, FEBO „Precise implantation: tips and techniques to improve intraoperative alignment & postoperative outcomes"
Rita Mencucci, MD “Expanding options for patient expectations in today’s cataract refractive surgery"
Recent study results published by Dr. Piovella et al. confirm excellent results and high long-term stability of the ZEISS AT LISA tri toric in 114 patients (227 eyes).*
M. Piovella, S. Colonval, A. Kapp, J. Reiter, F. Van Cauwenberge, J. Alfonso. Patient outcomes following implantation with a trifocal toric IOL: twelve-month prospective multicentre study. Eye (2019) 33:144–153
- More choices to better meet your patients‘ individual needs: from monofocal, bifocal, trifocal to EDoF
- New offering: AT LARA toric – the new toric EDoF IOL
- Precise IOL selection out of ~2000 options: smaller 0.5D cyl steps, up to 12D in cyl
- New online IOL power calculator: Z CALC 2.0
- Proven* rotational stability thanks to 4-haptic fixation
- Effortless handling thanks to preloaded injector system and easy alignment
- Simple online ordering in selected countries
* Mencucci, R. et al., Clinical outcomes and rotational stability of a 4-haptic toric intraocular lens in myopic eyes, 2014, JCRS,40: 1479-1487
- Precisely measures posterior corneal surface for Total Keratometry (TK®) using SWEPT Source OCT*
- Exclusive new Barrett TK formulas: Barrett TK Universal II and Barrett TK Toric
- TK can be used in classic IOL calculation formulas
- On-board reference image for markerless toric IOL alignment
- No need for a second device, third-party software or an online calculator
*Study not published. Data on file.
- Improved alignment precision by 40% compared to manual marking*
- No manual eye marking
- Saved 6 minutes throughout the process*
- Fully digital data transfer
- Full HD surgical video documentation
* W. Mayer (2017). “Comparison of visual outcomes, alignment accuracy, and surgical time between 2 methods of corneal marking for toric intraocular lens implantation”. JCRS, October 2017