- The TrueLight Mode prevents premature composite curing while working in a natural light environment (similar to the existing Orange Color Mode).
- The NoGlare Mode allows you to precisely analyze the color shades of the tooth. It effectively suppresses obtrusive light reflections from the tooth surface.
- The Fluorescence Mode in EXTARO® 300 from ZEISS helps to preserve as much of the healthy tooth substance as possible. Identify dental caries and save time, as there is no need to interrupt the workflow for visual support.
Revolutionize patient communication and optimize your data management thanks to the wireless connection between ZEISS EXTARO 300 and the ZEISS Connect App, a specially designed app for dentists.
- Integrate ZEISS EXTARO 300 into your local network and save time by transferring images and videos directly from the ZEISS Connect App.
- Communicate interactively with your patients by showing images of past and current conditions and highlight areas requiring treatment on the ZEISS Connect App, enabling your patients to make informed decisions.
Without leaving your preferred working position, operate the ZEISS EXTARO 300 dental microscope with only one hand.
- Benefit from an uninterrupted workflow through the central Mode Control to activate all visual and capture modes.
- Operate the Varioskop® 230 from ZEISS with only one finger and adjust the unprecedented focal length of 200–430 mm.