The investment into state-of-the-art medical devices is a decision that is not purely based on technical performance, but also on their contribution to the overall quality of care and workflow efficiency. Young Ophthalmologist are facing these challenges as well, knowing that at the same time they need to increase their skills and experiences in working with these ophthalmic devices.
Therefore, at the 2nd ZEISS Young Ophthalmologist Day we offer you the chance to exclusively get in touch with our ZEISS experts and our ZEISS Ophthalmic devices. Gain insights into our broad range of ZEISS education and training courses helping you
- Grow your expertise as a Young Ophthalmologist
- Get hands-on experiences for single surgical steps
- Ask your questions about the hurdles you as a beginner are facing
Attend the second ZEISS Young Ophthalmologists Day at our booth in Hall 7.2 to learn and discuss with our experts and get your individual hands-on demo on our solutions.
Where: ZEISS Booth - Hall 7.2 Booth E100
When: Monday 16th September
ZEISS Young Ophthalmologists Program - supporting you at the beginning of your career.
Disruptive technology to make cataract surgery faster and more predictable. My experience with miLOOP.
Opportunities and pitfalls when starting your own practice.
Experience shows: In the economically challenged regions of the world, training can have a direct positive influence on quality of life. As a partner of the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO), Medical Technology from ZEISS supports the ICO Fellowship Program. This scholarship program aims at supporting particularly talented up-and-coming eye care professionals from economically challenged regions.
- During their internships lasting several months in hospitals hospitals equipped with modern tools, the doctors can improve their skills in ophthalmology and later harness the knowledge gained in their work in their home countries.
- Especially in rapidly developing economies and in developing countries, well-trained doctors are vital to alleviate the symptoms of eye diseases or to prevent blindness.
- ZEISS invites up-and-coming doctors from Mexico, Kenya, Ethiopia and China and offers them valuable insights into Medical Technology at ZEISS
The investment into state-of-the-art medical devices is a decision that is not purely based on technical performance, but also on their contribution to the overall quality of care and workflow efficiency. Our courses are designed to help Young Ophthalmologists as well as medical practitioners, hospital personnel, optometrists and technical assistants getting the optimum out of their instruments.
Through a variety of educational opportunities, healthcare professionals can get guidance on most effectively using ZEISS products and solutions in the clinical context, thereby avoiding problems and unnecessary loss of time.
Expand your expertise with the comprehensive training and education portfolio of ZEISS ACADEMY.