Innovation and precision combined to provide an extensive range of IOLs, BSS & OVDs as well as injectors for your standard cataract surgery, your toric IOL implantation, and your refractive cataract surgery.
- Using ZEISS optical expertise to restore vision as close as possible to that of young, healthy eyes
- Confidence for day-one post-operative results
- Treat astigmatism as part of your standard procedure
- Broadest monofocal IOL portfolio providing wide choice of lenses to meet different surgical needs and preferences in standard cataract surgery
- A complete range of premium IOLs to meet individual expectations of patients wishing more spectacle-independence
Explore our range of lenses by choosing from one of the following IOL categories:
Join us in discovering ZEISS diverse IOL portfolio. Our wide range of different IOL concepts, designs and material brought together to provide the most suitable IOL to meet your patient needs. ZEISS optical expertise manifest in lens diversity to serve patients and surgeons to highest standards.
A selection of high-end injectors from ZEISS has been aligned with the requirements of our IOL portfolio. It provides a choice of different injector formats based on usability, diopter power and workflow preferences. Preloaded or fully preloaded options are available to facilitate the surgical workflow and enable micro incision surgery.
ZEISS offers you convenient digital services to make ordering of ZEISS medical products as easy as possible. Order and manage your surgical products with just a few clicks. Monitor your consignment stock, track your orders and schedule your surgical procedures more easily. Access all ZEISS digital services with a standard web browser, 24/7 and free of charge.
This interactive tool enables you to explain the different IOL categories by simulating the pre- and post-surgical visual experience. It helps you to guide your patients through the decision for the IOL type, providing the best individual fit. Start integrating the Vision Simulation Tool into your patient consultations now!