ZEISS toric IOLs are an important segment of the ZEISS IOL portfolio. They are part of the complete range of ZEISS IOLs including monofocal, EDoF and multifocal intraocular lenses. Toric IOLs from ZEISS are designed to correct astigmatism with more precision, resulting in better visual outcomes. ZEISS toric IOLs are an essential part of the ZEISS Astigmatism Management solution. A solution that provides surgeons with a complete toric workflow: from toric IOL selection to IOL calculation; from biometry to markerless IOL alignment.
Precise IOL selection out of nearly two thousand different toric IOL options as part of the ZEISS toric IOL portfolio
ZEISS toric IOLs are offered in 0.5 cylinder increments steps, designed to enable a more precise choice of toric IOL most suitable, based on the patient‘s individual needs.
Toric IOLs from ZEISS are manufactured with a cylinder range from up to +12 D, aimed to provide the right choice of toric IOL even in more challenging cases.
Roger Zaldivar, MD, MSc und MBA
Pearls & Pitfalls of pre-operative education on astigmatic correction
Expanding options for patient expectations in today's cataract refractive surgery
ZEISS toric IOLs
- The online IOL calculator for ZEISS IOLs
- Identifies correct IOL power based on values obtained from biometry reading
- Incorporates the ability to compensate for posterior corneal astigmatism, either by means of a nomogram or the new IOLMaster TK measurements
- Now also usable for postLVC patients and non-toric IOL calculations
- Can be used on mobile devices