With its lightweight, compact design, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 allows simple retinal imaging and wireless flexibility wherever you need it.
- For checkups and documentation of retinal conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and macular degeneration (AMD)
- As a secondary device for immobile patients
- Ideal for outreach programs, mobile eye care and satellite offices
- For general consultations, home visits and working with children
- As a simple fundus camera for small practices
Packed into a small, rugged carrying case, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 can be conveniently transported and easily fits into any practice setup. With the camera’s non-mydriatic operation and precise autofocus function, dilation of the eyes is not required. Its battery power provides added flexibility. The WiFi functionality enables instant transfer of images to a PC.