Perfecting your art.
ZEISS EXTARO 300
ZEISS EXTARO 300
Visualize beyond with the new dental microscope.
EXTARO® 300 from ZEISS provides breakthrough visualization modes that introduce new applications to microdentistry. As the first dental microscope1, it enables more efficient caries detection2 and a simpler tooth restoration workflow. ZEISS EXTARO 300 is especially designed to meet your needs and revolutionize your practice by leveraging microscope enhanced dentistry.
Register now for the ZEISS Microdentistry Newsletter and stay informed about the latest news in microdentistry.
Preserve as much healthy tooth as possible with the new ZEISS dental microscope.
ZEISS EXTARO 300 provides a unique combination1 of the Microscope Fluorescence Mode and dental microscope magnification, supporting caries detection2.
- Visualize and repair caries-infected fillings efficiently.
- Save time, as there is no need to interrupt the workflow for visual support.
Visualization before and result after treatment using the Fluorescence Mode
Images courtesy of Dr. Tomas Lang, Essen, Germany
Watch the ZEISS fluorescence application video and learn how you can improve your dental practice.
Experience the Fluorescence Mode.
Identify the border between natural and artificial tooth material3, as the Microscope Fluorescence Mode distinguishes between different tooth substances.
- Target the affected area quickly.
- Save valuable chair time during excavation.
Treatment using the Fluorescence Mode and magnified view
Images courtesy of Dr. Tom Schloss, Nuremberg, Germany
Distinguish slightest color variations with cross-polarized and natural light illumination of ZEISS EXTARO 300.
Magnified view compared to cross-polarized visualization of the NoGlare Mode
Image courtesy of Dr. Stephane Browet, Ternat, Belgium
The new ZEISS dental microscope visualizes fine but relevant details thanks to the NoGlare Mode.
- Tooth restoration without distracting reflections under cross-polarized illumination.
The TrueLight Mode inhibits the premature polymerization of widely used light curing composites as known from the existing Orange Color Mode.
- Finish complex modeling tasks relaxed and without time pressure.
- Identify relevant dental tissues in a natural, white-light setting thanks to the new optimized color balance.
Magnified view compared to TrueLight Mode.
Image courtesy of Oscar Freiherr von Stetten, Stuttgart, Germany
Register now for the scientific poster from Dr. Lang and learn how you can benefit from the TrueLight Mode of ZEISS EXTARO 300.
Download the scientific poster from Dr. Lang (Germany) and learn how you can benefit from the TrueLight Mode of ZEISS EXTARO 300.
Experience the TrueLight Mode.
Demonstrate the value of your work to your patients using the dental app.
Revolutionize patient communication and optimize your data management thanks to the wireless connection between ZEISS EXTARO 300 and the ZEISS Connect App, a specially designed app for dentists.
- Save time by transferring images and videos directly to your local network.
- Communicate interactively with your patients by showing images of past and current conditions and highlight areas requiring treatment on the ZEISS Connect App.
- Enable your patients to make informed decisions.
Experience the Capture Mode.
Single-hand operate the ergonomic microscope.
Without leaving your preferred working position, single-hand operate the dental microscope ZEISS EXTARO 300. Benefit from an uninterrupted workflow through the central Mode Control to activate all visual and capture modes.
- Operate the Varioskop® 230 from ZEISS with only one finger and adjust the unprecedented focal length of 200 – 430 mm.
Using the ergonomic microscope ZEISS EXTARO 300 in your practice will improve your dental ergonomics and may increase your career longevity.
- Work in an upright ergonomic posture.
Register now for the ZEISS Newsletter.
2 Fluorescence Mode for caries detection is not available for sale in the U.S., requires 510(k) clearance by the U.S. FDA and may be subject to change. Not for sale in every market.
3 For specifications see user manual.