Retina and Vitreous Physician & Surgeon
Oregon Eye Associates, Eugene, OR, USA
In the current reality of delivering eye care, providers like Dr. Peter Karth are faced with multiple headwinds:
- Increasing patient populations in need of eye care
- Higher disease burden
- Compressed clinic schedules
- Insurance reimbursement reductions and restrictions
- Greater necessity for patient education
How can we navigate these challenges? How can we leverage our diagnostic tools to provide more efficient care to our patients? How can I get the most out of my tools, to give the most to my patients?
Integrated diagnostics for:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Open Angle Glaucoma
Dr. Karth considers ZEISS Integrated Diagnostic Imaging platform a key part of patient management, giving him the data integration that he needs to make the best decisions for his patients, efficiently and quickly.
- 1 Silva et al (2013) Ophthalmology, Silva et al (2014) Diabetes Care, Wessel et al (2012) Retina, Price et al (2015) Clin Ophthalmol, Silva et al (2015) Ophthalmology