Cataract surgery requires precise planning and execution to achieve optimal refractive results. Astigmatism correction is one key point to achieve plano results.
Maybe you have already asked yourself questions such as:
- Astigmatism with the rule and against the rule – what’s the difference and how does it impact my outcomes?
- Corneal Topography - how can it support my decision making?
- What are my IOL calculation options for astigmatic cases?
- Does computer-assisted technology really improve my outcomes?
- Can digital workflow solutions ease up my current daily routine with astigmatic patients?
Let your colleagues provide answers to these and other questions.
Dr. Florian Kretz will guide you through the trilogy on the topics of:
- Fundamentals in astigmatism management in cataract surgery – with Dr. Nino D. Hirnschall
- Hitting the mark: IOL calculation options available for astigmatic correction – with Dr. Ben LaHood
- Putting it all together: Maximizing your cataract workflow for astigmatic patients – with Dr. Naren Shetty.