With perfectly balanced ZEISS optics, extensive illumination options and a user-friendly operator concept directly at your fingertips, the SL 800 slit lamp from ZEISS reveals details for diagnosis and optimizes your workflow. Furthermore, the modularity and the wide range of optional components and accessories adapt to your individual needs whenever necessary.
- TrueView Optics: apochromatic ZEISS lenses with anti-reflex coating provide you with true-to-life color and high contrast images.
- VarioLight: the integrated LED light source is accompanied by a halogen filter giving you advantages of both illumination characteristics.
- Continuous magnification steps – 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x – show more detailed structures and give you enhanced insights.
Larger ZEISS lenses enable a better light-throughput. And in combination with the anti-reflex coating, they provide a high-definition image in true-to-life color with high contrast - even in 40x super magnification. Moreover, the apochromatic optimization greatly reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations in favor of visualizing structural details.
With the VarioLight feature, you can now select your preferred examination light – cold-white or warm-white. This allows you to gain a sharper and clearer image, as well as a more natural fundus impression. Together with the integrated and optional filters and diffusor, you are equipped with an all-around setup for the observation of anterior and posterior segment.1
A slight bluish illumination benefits scattering and helps to identify irregularities within the anterior segment.
The warm halogen-like color temperature supports a more natural fundus impression.
Green filter (“red free“)
The redesigned filter characteristics provide a red-free, high-contrast image to improve the visualization of blood vessels.
In combination with the optional yellow filter, it provides enhanced contrast during fluorescence analysis.
For differentiated observation of the retinal layers.
- With AutoView control, you can easily change magnification with the motorized two-button mechanism next to the joystick.
- The QuickStop electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- The intelligent stand-by EcoMode saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.
Next to the modern design of the ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp, the modularity and the wide range of optional components and accessories adapt to your individual needs whenever necessary.
- The optional ZEISS SL Imaging Solution enables convenient capturing of high-quality images and videos for documentation, patient consultation or presentation.2
- Available as optional component the Fundus VarioView enables you to increase binocular field of view while examing the posterior segment.1
- For measuring intraocular pressure the AT 030 applanation tonometer can be integrated.
- TrueView Optics: Larger ZEISS lenses and anti-reﬂex coating for high deﬁnition images in true-to-life color with high contrast.
- VarioLight: LED light source and halogen ﬁlter to provide advantages of both light sources.
- AutoView: Continous change of magniﬁcation steps to reveal detailed structures.
- QuickStop: Electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- EcoMode: Saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.