- Complete range of fundus imaging modalities including Fluorescein Angiography (FA2), True Color, Fundus Auto-fluorescence-Blue, Fundus Auto-fluorescence-Green and Stereo.
- True Color imaging from proprietary broad-line fundus imaging technology.
- Exceptional resolution (7µm).
- Efficient workflow for comfortable patient interface and no-touch acquisition. 133° one capture covers ETDRS and the 7 standard fields of view, increasing efficiency and minimizing exposure time.
- Advanced imaging features like GazePoint (AI incorporated for auto-detection of ONH); AutoBright,(optimize series of FA images quickly) and PrecisionFocus (focus in particular regions of interest for more details).
- Windows 10 for data security and IT efficiency.
1 Offer is valid until December 31, 2020. For U.S. customers only.
Exam time includes patient alignment and positioning, scanning, and cleaning patient contact areas.
2 CLARUS 700 model only.
†A single widefield (133°) image capture is compared to capturing three 45° images to cover ETDRS and 7 standard fields of view.