What you'll take away from this webinar:
- Top three OCT features that are key to managing glaucoma
- Critical things to look for on OCT when managing glaucoma patients
- Key considerations for adopting OCT technology in your practice
- How to leverage wellness reports for quick review and patient education
- The power of integrated diagnostics and its role in workflow and enhanced patient review
Murray Fingeret, OD, FAAO and Michael Chaglasian, OD, FAAO are seasoned experts in glaucoma management. They will share invaluable advice on how to optimize glaucoma management in optometry practices.
Murray Fingeret, OD, FAAO is Chief of the Optometry Section, Brooklyn/St. Albans Campus, Department of Veteran's Administration New York Harbor Health System and Clinical Professor at SUNY, College of Optometry.
Michael Chaglasian, OD, FAAO, is Associate Professor at Illinois College of Optometry and Chief of Staff of the Illinois Eye Institute. He is in charge of the Glaucoma Service, providing patient care while instructing residents and students.