- US only, valid through December 24, 2021.
- Lease options $0 for 6 months or $199 for 12 months, $ 1.00 buy out.
- Section 179 applicable (see www.Section179.org ), save thousands of dollars on your year-end equipment purchase.
- Cut test times in half** using SITA Faster without compromising test results.
- Add ten test points to the 24-2 by using the new 24-2C pattern that includes locations along the nerve fiber bundles known to be susceptible to glaucomatous defects.
- Shorten chair time with patient eye auto alignment and Liquid Trial Lens™ that eliminates the need for other trial lenses.
- Minimize health risks to you, your patients and staff with a Breath Shield, specially included in this promo package.
- Optimize further your practice workflow with HFA3 Review software. Modify reports or review results with your patient in your office on demand.
- Identify fast progressors with GPA™ using SITA tests old and new.
- Up-to-date data security and connectivity from Windows 10 on HFA3 boosts the IT efficiency.
- Peace of mind with full year of warranty, on-site service, and hands-on clinical training.
- Keep the data from your old HFA unit and analyze on your new HFA3. Maintain continuum of GPA analysis.
*compared to older generations.
**approximately, vs. SITA Standard time.
Financing options are offered through De Lage Landen Financial Services (DLL). Offer subject to credit approval and completion of all required documentation at the sole discretion of DLL. Neither Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. nor their employees are affiliates or agents of DLL. This offer is valid only in the U.S. Please contact your ZEISS representative to get more details about this limited-time promotion. Consult your tax or legal advisor for complete details specific to your situation. Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice.
The statements of the authors / speakers reflect only their personal opinions and experiences and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any institution with whom they are affiliated. The authors / speakers alone are responsible for the content of their experience reported and any potential resulting infringements. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and its affiliates do not have clinical evidence supporting the opinions and statements of the authors / speakers nor accept any responsibility or liability of the authors’ content. The authors / speakers have a contractual or other financial relationship with Carl Zeiss Meditec and its affiliates and have received financial support.