The first fundus camera was introduced by ZEISS to the ophthalmic community in 1926. It soon became the standard of high quality color retinal photos. The fundus camera has become a mainstay and an essential tool in the exam lane. As technology progresses, as well as the need to detect earlier, ZEISS has introduced ultra-widefield imaging, which enables clinicians to see wider fields of view in high resolution.
ZEISS offers one of the broadest portfolios: from the traditional fundus camera VISUCAM® 224/524 to ultra-widefield imaging with CLARUS® 500. ZEISS is now introducing the most comprehensive ultra-widefield imaging device with fluorescein angiography - CLARUS 700.
ZEISS CLARUS 500 is the next generation fundus imaging system from ZEISS that provides true color and high-resolution across an entire ultra-widefield image.
- True Color images to help with differential diagnosis and documentation
- High resolution images anywhere in the retina, including the periphery
- Simple, stable and intuitive – creating a comfortable patient experience that ensures image integrity
ZEISS CLARUS 700 was designed as a comprehensive ultra-widefield retinal camera for eye care specialists to capture ultra-widefield images in true color, with unsurpassed image quality, and a complete suite of modalities including fluorescein angiography.
- True Color imaging using Broad Line Technology
- Ultra-wide field of view in exceptional resolution
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
- Advanced imaging features to help you capture your best image every time
Do you rely on high system availability? If your answer is yes, then consider ZEISS OPTIME service agreements, which are designed to ensure the readiness of your medical equipment at all times.