Regardless of whether you are looking for a solid start to your refraction process, lens marking, or simply to demonstrate quality of UV protection to customers, the VISULENS® 550 from ZEISS provides reliable lens measurement for a high-level of patient consultation and care.
Four measurement modes for a wide range of lenses
- Standard mode for single vision and multi-focal lenses for both tinted and untinted lenses
- Progressive lens mode for both tinted and untinted lenses
- UV transmission measurement mode
- Contact lens mode for soft and hard contact lenses
Wavefront technology for precise lens measurement
The built-in Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensor performs state-of-the-art measurement based on the values of 81 measurement points. The green LED (545 nm) supports measurement of high indices and makes adjustment of the Abbe number redundant.
Wide spectrum UV measurement
The integrated UV spectrometer analyzes UV protection of lenses in a wavelength measurement range from 365 to 480 nm. With this insightful advantage, you can easily identify the quality of your patient’s lenses.
- The intelligent alignment support on the screen, the built-in marking system and the pupillary distance measurement let you easily position and mark the lens.
- The intuitive software combined with a tiltable 7” color touch screen enables easy and efficient operation.
- The user interface seamlessly navigates you through each step, from measurement to printout or data storage.
- An added option allows you to set-up user profiles for individual needs.
All information at a glance
The integrated printer provides measurement results immediately. Additionally, extended PDF reports including graphs can be printed via a network printer or simply stored on a network PC.
In addition to high quality instruments for diagnostics and surgery, ZEISS also offers a wide range of spectacle lens solutions. ZEISS has raised the standard of UV protection to 400 nm by incorporating ZEISS UVProtect Technology in all clear lenses as a new industry standard. Now you are also able to measure levels of UV protection with the spectrometer of the ZEISS VISULENS 550.
- Shack-Hartmann sensor and UV spectrometer for precise information
- Modern operating concept for comfortable handling
- Versatile connectivity and printing options for a flexible and fast workflow
- Well-organized reports for quick interpretation and optimized patient care