With perfectly balanced ZEISS optics, extensive illumination options, and a user-friendly design, the SL 800 from ZEISS optimizes clinical workflow and helps reveal vital details for diagnosis. Furthermore, the modularity and wide range of accessories allow the SL 800 to be customized to meet the needs of any practice.
- TrueView Optics: apochromatic ZEISS lenses with anti-reflex coating provide true-to-life color and high contrast images.
- VarioLight: the integrated LED light source is accompanied by a halogen filter providing the advantages of both illumination characteristics.
- Continuous magnification steps – 6x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x – show more detailed structures for enhanced insights.
Larger ZEISS lenses enable a higher level of light-throughput. In combination with anti-reflex coating, they also provide a high-definition image in true-to-life color with high contrast - even in 40x magnification. Additionally, the apochromatic optimization greatly reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations in favor of visualizing structural details.
Whether you prefer the cold-white examination light of an LED or a warm-white halogen-like illumination, the new VarioLight feature allows you seamlessly switch between the two. This allows you to gain a sharper and clearer image as well as a more natural fundus impression. Together with the integrated and optional filters and diffusor, the SL 800 can be equipped to provide complete observation of the both the anterior and posterior segment.
A slight bluish illumination benefits scattering and helps to identify irregularities within the anterior segment.
The warm halogen-like color temperature supports a more natural fundus impression.
Green filter (“red free“)
The redesigned filter characteristics provide a red-free, high-contrast image to improve the visualization of blood vessels.
In combination with the optional yellow filter, it provides enhanced contrast during fluorescence analysis.
For differentiated observation of the retinal layers.
- With AutoView control, you can easily change magnification with a motorized two-button mechanism next to the joystick.
- The QuickStop electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- The intelligent stand-by EcoMode saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.
Next to the modern design of the ZEISS SL 800 slit lamp, the modularity and wide range of accessories allow the SL 800 to be customized to meet the needs of any practice.
- The optional ZEISS SL Imaging Solution enables convenient capturing of high-quality images and videos for documentation, patient consultation or presentation.2
- Available as an optional component, the Fundus VarioView enables you to increase binocular field of view while examing the posterior segment.1
- For measuring intraocular pressure, the AT 030 applanation tonometer can be easily integrated.
- TrueView Optics: Larger ZEISS lenses and anti-reﬂex coating for high deﬁnition images in true-to-life color with high contrast.
- VarioLight: LED light source and halogen ﬁlter to provide advantages of both light sources.
- AutoView: Continous change of magniﬁcation steps to reveal detailed structures.
- QuickStop: Electronic brake activates with no need to release the joystick.
- EcoMode: Saves energy by shutting down automatically when not in use.
Do you rely on high system availability? If your answer is yes, then consider ZEISS OPTIME service agreements, which are designed to ensure the readiness of your medical equipment at all times.
Thank you for your interest! We received your request and will be in touch shortly.