CIRRUS® 6000 is the next-generation OCT from ZEISS, delivering high-speed image capture with HD imaging detail and a wider field of view so you can make more informed decisions and spend more time with the patients who need it.
Learn how you can maximize patient throughput and practice efficiency with ZEISS CIRRUS 6000.
At 100,000 scans per second, ZEISS CIRRUS 6000 enables clinicians to image a larger field of view up to 12mm in a single scan. It also captures high-defintion (HD) OCT and OCT Angiography (OCTA) scans, revealing the finer microvascular details of the retina and providing more insight into your patient’s condition.
AngioPlex® OCT Angiography from ZEISS ushers in a new era of eye care with non-invasive imaging of retinal microvasculature—taking glaucoma and retinal disease management and treatment planning to the next level. By offering the industry’s most comprehensive tools for assessing and analyzing a range of pathologies, ZEISS provides a complete OCT Angiography (OCTA) solution.
- Top three OCT features that are key to managing glaucoma
- Critical things to look for on OCT when managing glaucoma patients
- Key considerations for adopting OCT technology in your practice
- How to leverage wellness reports for quick review and patient education
- The power of integrated diagnostics and its role in workflow and enhanced patient review