Increasing productivity through software innovations - In September and October 2020, we will continue the successful ZEISS Digital Customer Days event series. Quality managers and metrologists can benefit from the opportunity to learn about new functions of various ZEISS software products online with our interactive webinars, around the clock and from anywhere to increase their productivity in the long term.
For those interested in enhancing their skillsets, we also offer our Live Online Trainings and Events, at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Centers. For customers with a software maintenance package, Live Online Trainings and Events are already included in the ZEISS Digital Customer Days 2020.
As a customer, you decide which event to attend. Whether you are a metrologist, quality or production manager - we offer you the right program so that you can experience ZEISS software innovations to help you meet your inspection requirements quickly and easily by using our software.
Quality managers, measurement engineers and construction engineers all benefit from the opportunity get online information about new features in various ZEISS software products via our interactive webinars – at any time, from anywhere.
ZEISS offers Live Online Training for those who want to improve their metrology skills. Save time and travel costs and book directly over the Internet for a ZEISS ACADEMY METROLOGY trainer on DCD topics to come into your workplace.
You can also find out more about the latest ZEISS CALYPSO software innovations at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Center events.
- Six times faster through optical measurement
- Definition of central measurement strategies
- Simplification of programming
- Faster generation of protocols
- Loading and extracting the Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Program creation with Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI) etc.
- Productivity drivers through standardization in measurement automation
- Easy integration of automated measurement solutions into line automation
- Presentation of the new modern web-based HMI for measurement automation
You can also learn more about the new ZEISS REVERSE ENGINEERING software at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Center events.
- Introduction of new elements
- New possibilities for free-form surface approximation as well as for body machining, etc.
- Live demonstration of the functional highlights
- Presentation of the key highlights
- Live demonstration of the new ZEISS Reverse Engineering features
- Added value from ZEISS PiWeb cloud: Use cases and comparative cost accounting
- Use of ZEISS PiWeb cloud: Access, configuration and management of subscription and client setup
- Time and cost savings with active alarm messages
- Introduction of the ZEISS PiWeb notification client and the solution architecture
- Live demonstration of the new features on desktop and in the iOS app
Learn more about the new features of the GOM Inspect software at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Center Events.
- Surface inspections and dimensional analysis of CT data
- Presentation of the volume renderer and the display of sectional images
- Evaluation of volume defects and porosity analysis
- Parametric concept for traceable process steps and high process reliability
- Simplify and accelerate your inspection processes
- Evaluation options for GD&T, PMI, gap and offset analyses, etc.
- Gap/flush and fillet measurement with new features
- Data acquisition and surface analysis with ZEISS EagleEye and ZEISS FalconEye
- Prevention of measurement time losses
- GD&T evaluations for electric mobility
- Gap and flush including rounding and analysis assistant
- ZEISS EagleEye features (automatic exposure, closing holes, etc.)
- ZEISS PiWeb connection including new protocols
- 7 reasons to become a customer
- Live demonstration: new features of the ZEISS Smart Services Dashboard
- Introduction to ZEISS Smart Services Remote Health Check
- Technology introduction to using the connectivity solution
- Presentation of the digitalization of quality processes
- Increase product quality through consistent quality management
- Online monitoring and analysis of the quality situation
- Practical examples from the customer environment
- Presentation of the digitalization of production processes
- Increase of output and product quality through consistent production and quality management
- Online monitoring and analysis of the production and quality situation
- Practical examples from the customer environment
You can also find out more news at our ZEISS Quality Excellence Center Event in Oberkochen.
- Seven reasons for updating to the latest ZEISS CALYPSO release version
- Live demonstration of the new features in ZEISS CALYPSO for ISO GPS compliant mmeasuring
- General overview of the new features in the IDO GPS standards system
- Verification rules for standard compliant measuring
Why should I pre-register?
If you fill out the form, you will receive a message from us as soon as the detailed event topics have been determined so that you can register for the Digital Customer Days 2020. This way, you won't miss any information and secure a spot.
When can I register for the individual events?
You can register for our events in May.
I missed a webinar appointment. Can I watch the recording afterwards?
Yes, in the ZEISS Portal you can view all recordings free of charge in the software download module under Webinars.
I have no access to GoToWebinar on my computer?
Alternatively, there is the "GoToWebinar" app, which you can download for free to your device from the App Store or via Google Play.
What is the difference between webinars and Live Online Trainings?
A webinar gives you an overview of the latest functions of various ZEISS software products. Webinars are aimed at inspection engineers, quality and product managers. Live online training sessions are free of charge at the ZEISS Digital Customer Days for customers with software maintenance. Here, practical exercises using the software and all its new functions are conducted with an expert. Live Online Trainings are mainly aimed at inspection engineers who work with the software.
How do I know that I have ZEISS Software Maintenance Agreement?
Can I participate in the ZEISS Quality Excellence Center events as a customer without a Software Maintenance Agreement?
Customers who do not yet have a ZEISS Software Maintenance Agreement can also participate in the ZEISS Quality Excellence Center events for a fee. If desired, the costs can be credited towards a ZEISS Software Maintenance Agreement purchased within six months.