Being sure. Whether in the lab, the measuring room or in production, to ensure efficient and reliable quality assurance processes, more than just inspection systems are needed. You need the peace of mind that comes with having an experienced partner by your side—now and in the future.
Win ZEISS gear! Stop by a ZEISS booth, talk with a representative about your inspection needs and grab one of the ZEISS IMT Drawing cards. If you fill it out and turn it in to booth #135502, you will be entered for a chance to win a ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset or a pair of ZEISS TERRA ED Pocket binoculars. Official Rules
At our main booth, you will find everything related to CMMs, surface and form systems, optical metrology, multisensor and shopfloor CMMs, microscopes, car body and automation, measurement software and styli & accessories.
Seven different learning session topics at this location, given once a day M-F, lasting 15-20 minutes with time for questions. Click on a link to register for one of the available sessions (10 people max).
- CALYPSO 2018: See what's new in the latest software release. See the top, new and cool features. Info and Registration
- Multisensor CMMs: Reduce productivity losses in programs, measure reflective and shiny objects, and see blue light sensor. Info and Registration
- Trends in Optical Metrology: Explore trends for compliance in metrology. Learn who needs it, why, and how to get there. See the latest sensors. Info and Registration
- New Ways to Measure Surface Roughness: Learn how to measure surface roughness on a CMM. See the latest in mobile surface measurement. Info and Registration
- Effective Automation: See how automation is best performed in-line, at-line, and offline. Info and Registration
- Microscopic non-contact surface analysis: Learn the latest microscope techniques for 3D surface roughness. Info and Registration
- Automated parts cleanliness testing: Understand how automated particle analysis can speed up and improve results. Info and Registration
This booth, also in the Quality Assurance area, will showcase the Bosello 2D industrial radioscopic SRE MAX multipurpose system, our 3D tomography METROTOM for measuring and inspecting complete components made of plastic or light metal, and our high-resolution Versa 3D X-ray microscopy system for advanced and high performing non-destructive 3D imaging and analysis.
One session topic at this location, given once a day M-F, lasting 15-20 minutes with time for questions. Click on the link to register for an available sessions (10 people max).
- Using 2D & 3D X-ray: See the technologies behind 2D radiography, 3D microscopy and 3D tomography, as well as how fast and simple fixturing can maximize throughput. Info and Registration
Located in the Smartforce Student Summit area of the North Building, we talk about metrology from a student perspective, offer hands-on challenges and provide Learning Labs for teachers. Educators can earn a NIMS certificate to acknowledge participation in the lab and further their development in manufacturing technologies.
Preregistering for a Learning Lab is strongly encouraged to guarantee a spot. You can also do that when you register for the conference.
Teaching GD&T Concepts Using Coordinate Measuring Technologies is a half hour instruction on the understanding of GD&T for inspection in a classroom-style seating for up to 25.
- Monday, September 10th
- Tuesday, September 11th
- Wednesday, September 12th
- Thursday, September 13th
- Friday, September 14th
- Saturday, September 15th
The Basics of Tactile Coordinate Metrology is a half hour instruction in our booth (#215406).
Two ZEISS experts will be presenting on topics trending in manufacturing today. Both are open to all IMTS attendees. No registration is required.
Dr. Marcin B. Bauza
Head of ZEISS Additive Manufacturing Process and Control will present on Enabling Yield Improvement in 3D Printing Process Chain at the IMTS Conference on Wednesday, September 12 from 11 am to 12 pm in the West Building, Room 192-A
Global Key Account Manager – Automated Inspection will present on Industry 4.0—Innovative Metrology-optimized Manufacturing: Providing a Complete Solution for Production Quality and Process Control at the SME Smart Hub on Tuesday, September 11, starting at 3:20 pm in the North Building, Level 3