Be more flexible
- Location independent access to your measurement data
- The app can be connected to any data source: on premise server and database and / or ZEISS PiWeb cloud
- Render data from multiple suppliers
- No additional device is needed
- Compatible with measurement data from ZEISS and non-ZEISS measuring machines
Discover problems faster and therefore stop the production line for a shorter period of time.
Find the information you need right away in order to make the necessary corrections if needed.
ZEISS PiWeb database replication
Access your live data in the mobile application with the database structure defined on your ZEISS PiWeb planner.
Check the status of your measurements
See what’s in and out of tolerance within your latest measurements.
Details on characteristics
View measurement trends by looking at the statistic charts providing quality data for the last measurements of the selected characteristic.
Analyze your measurement data in 3D
Simply use the built-in CAD model-visualization, which is of vital importance when working outside of the measurement lab.
Connect to the server of your choice: Please select ZEISS PiWeb cloud, an on-premise server or both.
- Add as many new server connections as needed.
By selecting a server you will be automatically led to the overview of your parts.
- Profit from a familiar navigation of your parts: the structure of your ZEISS PiWeb database is replicated
- Mark parts as favorites to quickly access the parts that are relevant for you
- Quickly search or filter parts
- Status overview and time of last measurement
Select a part to see its general information on the “dashboard view”.
- CAD visualization of part with characteristic status overlay
- number and timespan of measurements, measurement characteristics and points
- status of latest, last day and last week of measurements
In order to see the status of the latest measurements of a specific part, simply select the number of measurements and jump to the “measurement history” view.
- Status and timespan of individual measurements
- Configurable display of measurement attributes such as serial number, operator or measuring machine
- Filter “measurement history” by desired attributes
- Overview of released measurements and locked measurements, which should not be used for statistic purposes.
Simply select your desired measurement and jump to the “measurement detailed view”.
- View measurement attributes
- List and status of characteristic measurement values
- Filter and sort measurement values list
View measurement trends by selecting a specific characteristic.
- Characteristic overview: status and tolerance of characteristics
- Characteristic detailed view: trend analysis visualization of measurement values with tolerances