ZEISS Axiocam 503 mono
Your Sensitive 3 Megapixel Microscope Camera for Live Cell Imaging
This 3 megapixel microscope camera is your best workhorse. The camera features a 2/3” sensor with an image diagonal of 11 mm. In combination with the number of pixels, you have all the advantages of high resolution imaging. The cooled quad-port CCD camera with its four outputs provides exceptional versatility and offers you benefits such as a wide range of exposure times, binning up to 5 × 5 for super sensitive detection, a choice of lowest noise single port or high-speed multiport read-out modes, and very low levels of read-out noise.
You will enjoy working with a high quality and rapidly refreshed live image as well as extreme sensitivity for low light and live cell imaging. Its high sensitivity lets you use short exposure times, even with weak fluorescent markers, preventing damage to your samples.
- Live and fixed cell imaging
- Fluorescence applications with high dynamics
Highlights of ZEISS Axiocam 503 mono
- USB 3.0 interface technology with fast 5-gigabit / s data transfer rate
- High-end quad-port CCD sensor technology for a fast image refresh rate of 38 images per second
- Up to 90 images per second with binning
- Ideal for high-aperture and low-magnification objective lenses, thanks to small (4.54 μm) pixel structures
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
Caption: SK8 / K18 cells, green: intermediate filaments labeled tagged with GFP, red: Aktin Alexa 546, blue: DAPI, acquires with ZEISS Axio Imager, ZEISS Axiocam 503 mono, objective: Plan-APOCHROMAT 63× / 1.4