In this user workshop, you will learn how the ZEISS LSM product family, now featuring LSM Plus and Airyscan Joint Deconvolution [jDCV], offers you a new confocal experience.
LSM Plus improves literally any confocal experiment with next to no interaction, independent of detection mode or emission range. Learn how to apply LSM Plus to any confocal, multi-spectral, multi-photon, or near-infrared imaging mode, to benefit from:
- Enhanced signal to noise at high acquisition speed and low laser power
- Improved resolution of spectral data with up to 36 channels in a single scan
- More spatial information and even greater resolution enhancement for bright samples
Airyscan 2 is an area detector with 32 circularly arranged detection elements. Each of these elements has a slightly different view on the sample, providing additional spatial information that makes Joint Deconvolution possible. This reduces the distance that can be resolved between two points even further. See how to:
- Shift super-resolution imaging down to 90 nm
- Improve the separation of multiple labels
- Capture structural information with greater light efficiency
During this virtual workshop, you will hear from, and be able to ask questions to the first LSM Plus & Airyscan jDCV customers who have experienced how these products push image quality across all imaging modes without extra effort. In a live demonstration, you will see the new confocal experience for yourself and understand how LSM Plus & Airyscan jDCV can help you drastically improve your scientific work.
So, don't miss out – register today and receive updates until the event is held on March 1, 2022.
Share this event with your friends and colleagues: