ZEISS, together with our experts on the cutting edge of research, is launching a series of webinars on the following topics:
- Versatile Microscopes for Life Sciences
- Advanced Battery Characterization
- Massive Material Removal
- Efficiency in Routine Imaging
- Trends in Image Analysis
- Basics of Digital Cameras
This webinar will explain some of the broad range of capabilities that these microscopes offer beyond ‘just’ capturing stunning images.
Product and Applications Specialist for LSM Systems,
- What factors contribute to sensitive quantitative confocal microscopy
- Experimental capabilities beyond pure imaging
- New software enabled experiments
This webinar gives an overview of the breadth of applications for microscopy in battery research, from whole device evaluation to characterization at the electrode and particle level.
Market Solutions Manager,
- Batteries are inherently 3D multiscale systems that require an integrated, intelligent approach to microstructural analysis
- Different parts of the battery fabrication process demand unique imaging and analysis methods to drive optimization
- Connected, multi-scale microscopy capabilities from ZEISS provide the foundational capabilities to drive battery development into the future
In this webinar, the details of the femtosecond laser, integration of the system and the workflow using the Crossbeam laser together with a X-ray Microscope will be presented along with application examples focusing on geoscience, electronics, battery research and additive manufacturing.
Business Development Manager,
- Innovative 3 beam concept for fast and easy sample preparation of various material classes
- Dual chamber approach: Massive material removal without contamination
- Integrated correlative workflow with X-ray Microscopy
In this webinar you will learn more about how to document your samples faster and more easily.
Market Sector Manager for Routine Microscopy,
- How to document your samples faster and easier
- Transmitted light and fluorescence microscopy in routine laboratories
- The concept and benefits of "Smart Microscopy"
This webinar will explain how to solve research challenges by advanced machine learning techniques.
Product Manager for Software,
- The latest trends in image analysis
- Deep Learning and machine learning for image analysis
- The evolving ZEISS image analysis ecosystem
The webinar explains the most important technical principles and components of modern microscope cameras and their compromises in design.
Product Manager of Digital Camera Systems,
- Image sensor basics – working principles
- The key camera parameters and their implications for the imaging process
- The triangle of compromise between speed – sensitivity – resolution
- Examples of microscope cameras from ZEISS Axiocam camera portfolio and their strong points for applications