Today’s research environment is highly dynamic and demands meaningful insights within ambitious time frames. From data management to global collaborations, from application design to data analysis - the challenges couldn’t be more complex. Connected microscopy starts with your ambition and grows along your vision. It enhances workflows, manages data and adds context to your findings.
Starting in August the ZOYC Truck will travel through four countries and make stops in 21 cities.
On the stop near you, ZEISS is offering the opportunity to experience microscopy workflows at first hand. We offer you the real-time experience in an individual hands-on session to test new functionalities in microscopy and talk to experts about your needs.
Within a one-hour demonstration, you can personally gain insight into connected microscopy from ZEISS.
Book your appointment now - Slots are limited.
In August 2021, the ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Truck will be touring through four countries and making stops in 21 cities. Each stop will be at a central location and strict measures in accordance with local regulations will be followed. We will offer a limited number of exclusive individual appointments to be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Münster - August 23 - 24, 2021
- Düsseldorf - August 26 - 27, 2021
- Saarbrücken - September 06 - 07, 2021
- Mainz - September 09 - 10, 2021
- Heidelberg - September 13 - 14, 2021
- Tübingen - September 30 - October 01, 2021
- Ulm - October 04 - 05, 2021
- München-Neuherberg - October 07 - 08, 2021
- München-Martinsried - October 11 - 12, 2021
- Würzburg - October 21 - 22, 2021
- Göttingen - October 25 - 26, 2021
- Braunschweig - October 28 - 29, 2021
- Hannover - November 01 - 02, 2021
- Berlin - November 04 - 05, 2021
- Potsdam - November 08 - 09, 2021
- Leipzig - November 11 - 12, 2021