Tradeshows and conferences are ideal opportunities to discover new products and witness innovations firsthand. We want to offer you the real-time experience in an individual hands-on session of testing new functionalities and talking to an expert about your needs. On the stop near you, ZEISS is offering you the opportunity to experience microscopy workflows at first hand. In your vicinity and taking into account the applicable hygiene measures, you can individually test the ZEISS instruments and solutions.
Within a one-hour appointment, you can personally gain insight into various systems.
Now it is up to you.
Hat bereits stattgefunden.
Hat bereits stattgefunden.
In August 2021, the ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Experience Truck will be touring through four countries and making stops in 22 cities. Each stop will be at a central location with parking facilities, and strict measures in accordance with local regulations will be followed. We will offer a limited number of exclusive individual appointments to be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Münster - August 23 - 24, 2021
- Düsseldorf - August 26 - 27, 2021
- Saarbrücken - September 06 - 07, 2021
- Mainz - September 09 - 10, 2021
- Heidelberg - September 13 - 14, 2021
- Tübingen - September 30 - Ocrtober 01, 2021
- Ulm - October 04 - 05, 2021
- Neuherberg - October 07 - 08, 2021
- Martinsried - October 11 - 12, 221
- Würzburg - October 21 - 22, 2021
- Göttingen - Ocotber 25 - 26, 2021
- Braunschweig - Ocotber 28 - 29, 2021
- Hannover - November 01 - 02, 2021
- Berlin - November 04 - 05, 2021
- Dresden - November 08 - 09, 2021
- Leipzig - November 11 - 12, 2021
- Paris - August 30 - September 03, 2021
- Strasbourg - September 16 - 17, 2021
- Zürich - September 23 - 24, 2021
- Zürich - September 27 - 28, 2021
- Graz - October 14 - 15, 2021
- Linz - October 18 - 19, 2021
Combine the ease-of-use of an automated boxed microscope with the image quality and flexibility of a classic inverted research microscope. Celldiscoverer 7 calibrates itself, detects and focuses on your samples while the optics adjust themselves. Whether working with 2D or 3D cell cultures, tissue sections or small model organisms, you will acquire better data in shorter times with this reliable automated live cell imaging platform.
Whatever your scientific question, you want to start with the best possible image quality and that means crisp contrast and the best resolution. You also want the highest sensitivity for gently imaging your living or fixed samples without bleaching. Your confocal LSM 900 with Airyscan 2 has all this and more. You image with 4 – 8× more signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and with superresolution. You also get the highest frame rates: the new Multiplex mode for Airyscan 2 adds smart detection schemes for parallel pixel acquisition. You can now observe dynamic processes in living specimens gently – without sacrificing image quality.
Axio Zoom.V16 combines a 16x zoom with a high numerical aperture of NA 0.25, moving to the forefront of all known stereo and zoom microscopes. It achieves a very high aperture in the medium zoom range already: You get superior brightness in large object fields. With Axio Zoom.V16, the fluorescence zoom microscope for large samples you view complete model organisms in fluorescence contrast.
Discover Smart Microscopy, a new form of digital documentation for routine microscopy. Smart Microscopy enables you to come to your routine imaging results in a fast and easy way. At all times, you are able to stay focused on your sample. With the press of a single button right on your microscope stand, you can acquire crisp images in true color, just as you see them through the eyepieces. The system automatically adjusts all parameters for you and adds the correct scaling information automatically to your saved image. All this is happening in a stand-alone operation, without needing a PC or additional software.
Simply acquire an overview image of your large sample on any low magnification system, then move to your confocal or electron microscope and align. Just once. You’re now set to use ZEN Connect with the overview image for navigation and all subsequent images will automatically appear in context. Or you can simply use ZEN Connect to align and overlay images from any source. Your multimodal data is saved in well-organized projects with intuitive image labels. ZEN Connect always shows your data in context – you get unique insights, gain efficiency and save time.
- Amazingly Simple Access
Examine living specimens directly on your standard sample carriers
- Next to no Photo Damage
Watch the subcellular dynamics of life over hours and even days
- Near-isotropic Resolution
Reveal three-dimensional details in their true proportions
- High-speed Volumetric Imaging
Don’t miss an interesting event on your coverslip
- Auto-aligning System
Focus your full attention on your experiments
- Seamless cryogenic workflow across multiple modalities
- Sample protection against devitrification and ice contamination
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging
- High-contrast volume imaging and 3D reconstruction
- Targeted on-grid lamella thinning for cryo TEM applications
- Multipurpose use for cryogenic and room temperature applications