In this live demonstration you will see for yourself the new way to operate your microscope. Be amazed at how easy it is to acquire images from a wide range of samples in a variety of conditions. Reduce the time it takes to start your imaging from minutes to just seconds and start your experiments right away.
Using classical microscopes, functions such as finding your sample carrier, adjusting the focus and identifying the regions you wish to image still require manual adjustments. The AI Sample Finder automates this sequence entirely, even with low-contrast or translucent samples. AI Sample Finder enables you to view your entire sample with unmatched speed and ease. The sample carrier and sample areas are automatically identified using deep learning algorithms.
This unique technology may also be suitable for enhancing the experience of using your current ZEISS Axio Observer 7, LSM 900 and LSM 980 systems.
- Rapidly generate a navigable overview image with assigned sample regions with minimal user interaction
- Use deep-learning algorithms for automatic calibration of carriers, such as well plates
- Capture fast, detailed overviews using a novel contrasting technique
- Benefit from using AI Sample Finder by integrations into all your imaging workflows
- ZEISS AI Sample Finder - Gert Sonntag (10 min)
- System Demonstration - Dr. Frank Vogler (35 min)
- Q&A (15 min)
In his PhD and postdoctoral studies at the University of Regensburg, Frank studied cell polarity establishment and polarized tip growth using molecular biology, biochemistry, and quantitative live cell imaging techniques. He joined ZEISS in 2018 as an application specialist for automated and confocal imaging.