- Avoid destructive sample preparation like sectioning
- Reveal the internal structure of objects at sub-micron resolution
- Collect high resolution images from diverse sample types and sizes
- Investigate microstructures under changing conditions and over time
- Go from overview scan to sub-micron details in a single pass
Standard computed tomography is limited to small sample sizes when imaging at high resolution due to the geometric nature of magnification. Maintaining high resolution throughout larger samples is impossible due to the long working distances required.
Resolution at a Distance enables non-destructive imaging of your sample’s interior – even for large samples – while maintaining the highest resolution, independent of distance to the source.
Get in touch with us to find out more about the benefits of ZEISS Microscopy Solutions for your research, book a demo at our customer center, or get a quote. We are looking forward to hearing from you.