ZEISS Mineralogic 3D - on ZEISS Xradia X-ray microscope or microCT platforms - uses X-ray absorption imaging and advanced machine learning protocols to consistently identify phases and textures. Individual particles are automatically recognized, analyzed, and classified to provide a series of pertinent outputs such as modal mineralogy, volume, porosity, feret dimensional measurements, associations, and liberation.
- Investigate your sample in its true form, classifying mineralogy and measuring parameters in 3D, gaining an unparalleled ability to understand its composition, mineral relationships, and texture.
- Enjoy higher analysis throughput with simple sample handling: dispense with the requirement to mechanically alter your samples to expose flat surfaces.
- Non-destructive imaging allows for analysis of precious samples or correlative workflows.
3D mineralogy represents a disruptive technological advance, providing a much reduced time to actionable data. In this application note you will learn about:
- The value of 3D in automated mineralogy
- How to shorten the path to actionable data
- How to do automated quantitative mineralogy (AQM)
with no sample prep
If you're interested in more, visit our website to download a detailed product information to learn more about ZEISS Mineralogic solutions in 2D and 3D here.