Correlative microscopy that aims to bridge the micro and nano world needs an interface between light- and electron microscopes. ZEISS ZEN core provides a solution specifically designed for materials analysis available on all ZEISS light- and electron microscopes with motorized stages.
Transfer your specimen from one microscope system to another in just minutes – a process that has until now taken hours, or even days. A combination of hardware and software solutions from ZEISS speed up and simplify your workflows.
For your correlative experiments you will benefit from:
- a fast and straightforward experimental setup when using the dedicated specimen holders or just markers that can be added to any sample and a specifically designed software module extending ZEISS ZEN Connect: Connect 2D Add on.
- the optimization of all your intermediate preparation steps, ensuring your sample is optimally prepared for use when you switch from one system to the other.
- save time by automating the process of searching for the same region of interest (ROI). This reduces cycle times, allowing you to process a considerably larger number of samples in a shorter period.
- Fast relocation of ROIs: Acquire an image in your light microscope and mark the ROIs. The ROIs are saved together with the images of your sample. In your electron microscope you easily reload and relocate the ROI by means of automated calibration and work routines.
- More information: Combine optical contrasting techniques and information about size, morphology and color gained by your light microscope with the analytical methods of your electron microscope. Discover information about both the structure and function of your sample.
- One-stop shopping: As the world‘s only manufacturer of both light and electron microscopes in all performance classes, ZEISS is most suited to bridge the micro and nano worlds. ZEISS is your one-stop shop for light microscopes, electron microscopes and the bridge between both.
Characterize process-critical particles. Correlative Particle Analyzer combines your data from light and electron microscopes. After you have detected particles with your light microscope, you can fully automate the relocalization and EDS analysis using Correlative Particle Analysis. This is the best way to improve the characterization of residual particles.
Correlative Particle Analyzer automatically provides you with a report that integrates your results from both light and electron microscope analysis. Correlative Particle Analyzer achieves results up to ten times faster than is possible with consecutive individual analysis using light and electron microscopes.
White Paper: Analysis and Quantification of Non-metallic Inclusions in Steel
Shuttle & Find
file size: 1951 kB
White Paper: Fast Structural and Compositional Analysis of Aged Li-Ion Batteries with "Shuttle & Find"
Correlative Microscopy allows a high productivity in structural analysis of Li-ion batteries due to a fast, reliable and precise workflow between light microscopy and SEM.This enables new possibilities especially for quantitative image data analysis of the same region of interest.
file size: 1177 kB
White Paper: Fast Structural and Compositional Analysis of Cross-section Samples from an 18th Century Oil Painting with "Shuttle & Find"
"We present the cross–section sample analysis of an oil painting on canvas. Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy (CLEM) is used for analyzing the cross–section samples
file size: 1600 kB
White Paper: Microstructural Investigation of Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI) with "Shuttle & Find"
Interface for Correlative Microscopy in Materials Analysis
file size: 2766 kB
Application Note: Enhancing Material Inspection and Characterization Information and Data Integrity
By Combining Light and Scanning Electron Microscopy in a Correlative Workflow
file size: 1456 kB
Application Note: Graphene Characterization by Correlation of Scanning Electron, Atomic Force and Interference Contrast Microscopy
file size: 1244 kB
White Paper: Topography and Refractive Index Measurement
of a Sub-μm Transparent Film on an Electronic Chip by Correlation of Scanning Electron and Confocal Microscopy
file size: 1755 kB
3D Imaging Systems
Your Guide to the Widest Selection of Optical Sectioning, Electron Microscopy and X-ray Microscopy Techniques.
file size: 5952 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
Results 1 - 9 of 9