This fast 2.8 megapixel scientific grade color camera allows high resolution live images and time-lapse recordings at video speed. Axiocam 503 color brings the convenience of fast color HDTV cameras to the digital domain, including all the advantages of extended parameter control and the image quality you expect from scientific camera products.
Such speed makes it the best choice for analysis of colored samples where sample navigation and visualization are your maximum priorities – for example, in pathology, cytology or scientific materials research.
- Life and materials sciences
- Co-observation with fast high resolution live image in high quality color
- Fast image time-lapse recording
- High quality documentation of colored samples i.e. in pathology, cytoloty or materials research
- Broad range of intensities and exposure times
- 2.8 megapixel CCD sensor with standard 11 mm image diagonal
- 38 images per second in color
- High image contrast with 14 bit signal conversion
- Optimum 4.54 micron pixels for best combination of resolution and light sensitivity
- Fast quad-port read-out with global shutter architecture for distortion-free images
- Active thermal stabilization of the sensor for extremely reproducible image quality
- Easy to use super-speed USB 3.0 connection
- Color and black & white imaging modes
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
ZEISS Axiocam 503 color
Your 3 Megapixel Microscope Camera for Fast Image Acquisition Fast, in True Color and Regular Field of View
file size: 3127 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
file size: 13301 kB
Axiocam 503 - User Guide
file size: 1583 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Ürün Serisi
ZEISS Mikroskop Kamera Teknolojisi Rehberiniz.
file size: 8332 kB
Results 1 - 5 of 5