This 12 megapixel scientific grade color camera has a 1” (16 mm diagonal) CCD sensor. Given its large sensor size combined with small pixel sizes, you are able to acquire large object fields with low magnification and high aperture objectives without stitching. You can zoom into the digital image and still see the finest details of your sample. The USB 3.0 interface delivers an excellent live image at high acquisition speeds.
Axiocam 512 color is a highly evolved digital color camera addressing the needs of scientific microscopy, including documentation,
reporting and analysis. Fast and artifact-free imaging with optimized color reproduction makes your work comfortable and efficient. In addition, exploring your sample on the screen, instead through the oculars, becomes a true and very convenient alternative.
- Color imaging applications in life sciences and materials science
- Quality control and inspection
- Pathology, cytology and colored materials
- Macroscopic imaging applications, e. g. with Axio Zoom.V16
- Large field of view with high resolution of 12 megapixels
- CCD sensor with a size of 1” (diagonal 16 mm)
- Excellent live image and high acquisition speed
- Pixel size of 3.1 μm to detect small structures
- Simple PC connection through USB 3.0 interface technology
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
ZEISS Axiocam 512 color
Your 12 Megapixel Microscope Camera for Imaging of Large Sample Areas – Fast, in True Color, and High Resolution
file size: 766 kB
Microscope and Measurement Systems for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Capture the essentials of your component. Quickly. Simply. Comprehensively.
file size: 4477 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
file size: 13301 kB
User Guiede Axiocam 512 color
file size: 1422 kB
Axiocam 512 color de ZEISS
La cámara para microscopía de 12 megapíxeles que captura grandes áreas de muestra de forma rápida, en color verdadero y alta resolución
file size: 767 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Ürün Serisi
ZEISS Mikroskop Kamera Teknolojisi Rehberiniz.
file size: 8332 kB
Results 1 - 6 of 6