Axiocam 705 mono is your fast and sensitive microscope camera with a 5 megapixel monochrome CMOS sensor and 3.45 μm pixel size. You can now capture fluorescence time lapse sequences of the most dynamic processes in your sample, thanks to achieving more than 60 frames per second with 5 MP full sensor field of view. Then simply reduce the pixel count to accelerate your imaging even more – up to hundreds of frames per second.
Hardware triggering delivers precise timing and enables extremely fast multidimensional imaging experiments. Global shutter camera architecture keeps your images free of motion artefacts. Active sensor cooling and low sensor readout noise make this microscope camera your ideal choice for fluorescence microscopy of dim and delicate specimens. Your Axiocam 705 mono employs analog pixel binning and amplification of signal to boost sensitivity.
You can use exposure times from 100 μs up to 60s. With high peak quantum efficiency of up to 72% and a broad spectral sensitivity ranging from UV to near-IR light, you can tackle even the most challenging fluorescence imaging applications. Axiocam 705 mono combines high imaging speed with perfect resolution for your experiments, at an excellent price-performance ratio.
- High-resolution fluorescence microscopy
- High-framerate imaging
- Live cell imaging
- Low light microscopy
- 5-megapixel cooled global-shutter CMOS sensor
- 62 frames per second in full 5-megapixel resolution
- Wide sensitivity spectrum 350 nm – 1000 nm
- Exclusive noise inhibition technology for low-light imaging
- Low readout noise and analog signal amplification
- Dynamic range of 1:25,000 in HDR mode
- Analog pixel binning
- Small 3.45 μm pixels for high-resolution imaging
- Hardware triggering
and a short camera exposure time
ZEISS Axiocam 705 mono
Your fast 5 megapixel microscope camera for high resolution imaging at high speed.
file size: 2427 kB
Results 1 - 1 of 1