Your Axiocam 712 color combines a large image sensor, small pixel size, precise color rendition and fast imaging speed in one versatile and flexible color microscope camera. You profit from a 12 megapixel color CMOS sensor which delivers more than 20 frames per second in a large field of view. You can now acquire large specimen regions quickly and with uncompromised image quality.
Global shutter architecture prevents motion artifacts, even when imaging your most dynamic specimens. The large field of view of this microscope camera reduces the number of tiles required to image large samples, and drastically accelerates tiling experiments. Sub-region sensor readout will further accelerate time-lapse imaging speeds —up to hundreds of frames per second.
Your Axiocam 712 color microscope camera features active image sensor cooling to deliver low image noise, stable camera operation and reproducible results over long periods of time. Pixel binning, sensor sub-region readout, low readout noise, a wide range of exposure times and a unique high-dynamic range (HDR) mode are just some of the many scientific camera features that let Axiocam 712 color take on any imaging challenge. It’s a true all-rounder among color microscope cameras.
- High-resolution microscopy
- Large region imaging
- Medical imaging
- Materials science research
- Macroscopic imaging
- 12-megapixel cooled color CMOS sensor
- Large sensor for extended field of view
- Best-in-class color rendition
- Color and monochrome imaging modes
- 20 frames per second in full 12-megapixel resolution*
- 30 frames per second of the entire field of view in live image mode*
- Exclusive noise inhibition technology for lowlight imaging
- Dynamic range of 1:25,000 in HDR mode
and a short camera exposure time
ZEISS Axiocam 712 color
Your all-round 12 megapixel microscope camera for true color acquisition of large specimen areas in high resolution.
file size: 1925 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
file size: 13854 kB
Results 1 - 2 of 2