Increasing demand on resources has led to the evaluation of more complex, lower return, ores. Maximizing recovery requires improvements in efficiency that involve detailed knowledge of the ore body, and of the mineralogy that influences behavior during the beneficiation process.
Automation has the potential to liberate individuals and organizations from arduous, time-consuming tasks, freeing them to be more strategic and productive.
ZEISS Mineralogic 2D and 3D provide automated quantitative mineral analysis by bringing together cutting-edge microscopy with the scanning electron microscope (SEM) and the X-ray microscope (XRM), industry leading energy-dispersive spectroscopy (EDS), and AI-based deep learning algorithms to enhance your analytical capability and increase productivity.
ZEISS Mineralogic solutions are ideal for exacting geological interrogation of your samples, from in-depth petrological investigations to high throughput mineral liberation workflows to quantitative geochemistry.
- Make fact-based operational decisions with detailed mineral and sample chemical and particle information.
- Automatically categorize your particles, and identify and quantify ore types, with quantitative chemical analysis and classification.
- Combine chemistry with grain size, shape parameters, grey level, and porosity to achieve in-line morphochemical quantification with immediate results tabulation.
- Map samples for quantitative chemistry and combine with grain size, shape parameters, grey level, and porosity to achieve in-line morphochemical quantification with immediate results tabulation. Visualize and export geochemical data for flexible downstream workflows.
- Investigate your sample in its true form, classifying mineralogy and measuring parameters in 3D, gaining an unparalleled ability to understand its composition, mineral relationships, and texture.
- Enjoy higher analysis throughput with simple sample handling by dispensing with the requirement to mechanically alter your samples in order to expose flat surfaces.
- Non-destructive imaging allows for analysis of precious samples or correlative workflows.
Mineralogic 2D provides SEM-based automated quantitative mineralogy (AQM) via a combination of high-resolution SEM imaging and EDS. Mineralogic is a versatile system designed for analytical precision and flexibility.
Any imaging detector (SE, BSD, CL, etc.) may be used on its own, or in combination, to define your area to be analyzed before performing a quantitative chemical analysis to automatically classify mineral phases, based on their chemical composition, and provide detailed outputs on morphology, chemistry, liberation, and textural parameters.
Use Mineralogic 2D for:
- Quantitative chemical analysis and classification
- Morphochemical and lithological classification
- Geochemical investigation
- Ore body characterization
- Mining specific outputs
Built on the incomparable ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope and microCT platforms using ZEISS DeepRecon Pro, ZEISS Mineralogic 3D incorporates advanced and flexible machine learning protocols that recognize individual particles even when they are in contact with other particles of the same composition. Particles are then automatically analyzed individually to provide a series of pertinent outputs such as modal mineralogy, volume, porosity, feret dimensional measurements, associations, and liberation.
With Mineralogic 3D, little to no sample preparation is required, stereological assumptions are eliminated as every grain is viewed in full in three dimensions, and time to actionable data is significantly reduced. Additionally, precious samples, i.e., meteorites and sample-return missions, are preserved due to the non-destructive nature of X-ray.
Use Mineralogic 3D for:
- Mineral classification
- Modal mineralogy, associations, liberation
- Ore body characterization
- Comminution assessment
- Process control
Your Automated Mineralogy in 2D and 3Dfor phase identification and textural analysis
file size: 8621 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic - Flyer
Flexible, quantitative automated mineralogyfor geoscience research
file size: 1922 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic 3D
The next dimension in automated mineralogy
file size: 1482 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic 3D for Mining - Flyer
Your geometallurgy goals realized with maximum efficiency
file size: 677 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic - Application Note
3D Automated Quantitative Mineralogy
file size: 2802 kB
Application Note: ZEISS Mineralogic 3D
Whole-particle Liberation Studies
file size: 1722 kB
Nota de aplicación: ZEISS Mineralogic 3D (Spanish Version)
Estudios de liberación de partículas completas
file size: 1758 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic (Spanish Version)
Su mineralogía automatizada en 2D y 3D para la identificación de fases y el análisis de texturas
file size: 15508 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic 3D para el ámbito de la geociencia (Spanish Version)
Alcance sus objetivos de identificación de minerales de forma no destructiva
file size: 1973 kB
ZEISS Mineralogic 3D para minería (Spanish Version)
Alcance sus objetivos de geometalurgia con la máxima eficiencia
file size: 611 kB
Results 1 - 10 of 10