You define the essential parameters once so that the system can manage your experiments in minutes. Loading your slides and collection vessels, drawing regions of interest, and starting the laser – done.
System calibration and finding the right laser settings for your sample are done with a smart software calibration routine.
- Imaging with Autofocus, Navigator (Overview image) or Image Analysis
- Laser Microdissection and Collection with laser settings calibration
- Management of LCM objects (Element List)
- Automated change of collection vessels
- Documentation with "Auto-Save" of images and data management (Information-Center)
- Collect ultrapure, selected material from heterogeneous regions or from e.g. single cells, chromosomes, chromosome bands or living cells with the well-established precise and unique non-contact LCM
- Collect large samples from homogeneous regions captured in one piece without dividing up by pick-up LCM and start directly, e.g. proteomic or metabolic profiling
System calibration and finding the right laser settings for your sample are done with a smart software calibration routine. Every aspect in the process of Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) is highly automated.
A high precision, nano-structured slide allows for easy and reliable calibration of PALM Systems. It is especially designed to work with PALM RoboSoftware's new “Calibration Wizard”. It saves time and keeps your system in optimal conditions.
PALM MicroBeam now features two technologies in laser micro- dissection in one instrument. Non-contact, contamination free sample capture by laser induced transport is combined with sample extraction through contact – Pick-up LCM. Depending on the experimental requirements the collection method of choice can be applied.