Upgrade your microscope with additional accessories such as sample holders, CT scaling Phantoms, and additional X-ray filters to enhance your Xradia Versa capability
ZEISS sample holders are designed with kinematic principles in mind for accurate and repeatable placement on the sample stage. Each design offers unique gripping techniques to accommodate your sample properly for imaging. In addition, the designs are proven for X-ray imaging stability. Specify whether your mount is for standard use or to be compatible with the Autoloader.
- Support stable mechanical and thermal mounting techniques
- Easy on/off exchange
- Automatic presence sensing (Autoloader compatible)
Ensure that your data is properly calibrated to Hounsfield units, in which air and water have values of 0 and 100, by using the ZEISS CT Scaling Phantom. Extend your range of low-energy and high-energy filters by exploring the additional filter options offered by ZEISS for higher energy filtering requirements and applications such as metallurgy.
- Calibrate your grayscale data accurately
- Benefit from a reduction of beam hardening artifacts
- Improved transmission on dense or larger materials
- Experience higher magnification
Enhance the user experience and the depths of your analysis workflow using advanced hardware and computational software available through ZEISS.
In order to maintain instrument uptime for imaging, many prefer streamlining their workflow via a secondary analysis workstation. The secondary workstation supports additional studies optimizing reconstruction, navigating and visualizing datasets, and post-processing results.
- Maximize imaging uptime
- Improve results throughput
- Supports advanced visualization and analysis software packages
- Extends data storage reliably
Available exclusively through ZEISS, ORS Dragonfly Pro offers an intuitive, complete, and customizable toolkit for visualization and analysis of large 3D grayscale data. Dragonfly Pro allows for navigation, annotation, creation of media files, including video production, of your 3D data. Perform image processing, segmentation, and object analysis to quantify your results.
- High definition graphics rendering
- Create rich 3D videos
- Object analysis
- Machine learning segmentation
- Macro recording for repetitive workflows
- Python customization software packages
Discover add-on integrated tensile testing solutions for in situ X-ray applications.
A modular tensile & compression testing system can be installed within the Versa system to achieve clear visual interpretation of how the properties of materials and composites change under different loading conditions.
- Integrated in situ recipe control for Deben stages
- In situ interface kit option
Experience the highest level of stability, flexibility and controlled integration of several types of in-situ devices on the Xradia Versa, which benefit from an optical architecture that takes into account resolution in variable environmental conditions. Perform in situ and 4D (time dependent studies) to understand the impact of heating, cooling, wetting, tension, tensile compression, drainage and other simulated environmental studies.
- Resolution at a Distance (RaaD) enables superior in situ imaging
- Custom in situ flow interface kit by special order
Extend the capabilities of your system with add-ons and modules.
By adding the Autoloader to your configuration, you can set-up queues of imaging jobs across a shift or over a weekend. Receive automatic notification of job completion. Minimize user interaction in your research or industrial laboratory, industrial process development, service laboratory, or university central imaging laboratory.
- Achieve precise and repeatable sample measurements
- Flexible sample handing for multiple sample types
- Automate measurements setup
Increase your instrument performance and capabilities by converting to an Xradia Versa with FPX
ZEISS Xradia Context is ready to grow when you are. It is the only microCT that can be converted in the field to a ZEISS Xradia Versa X-ray microscope (with FPX), the instrument that set a new standard in laboratory X-ray imaging with its high resolution at large working distance (RaaD) technology.
- Adds the feature-rich, multi-objective, Resolution-at-a-Distance (RaaD) capability
- Enable a maximum range multi-scale workflow, from large sample imaging to highest resolution, non-destructive interior tomographic imaging
- Advanced phase contrast capability for image enhancements
For detailed information, please contact your local representative.