Xradia 410 Versa bridges the gap between high-performing X-ray microscopes and less powerful computed tomography (CT) systems. Delivering non-destructive 3D imaging with industry best resolution, contrast, and in situ capabilities, Xradia 410 Versa enables you to achieve groundbreaking research for the widest range of sample sizes. Enhance imaging workflows with this powerful, cost-efficient "workhorse" solution, even in diverse lab environments.
Ask your ZEISS contact about ZEISS Xradia 410 Versa now!
Xradia 410 Versa X-ray microscope delivers cost-efficient, flexible 3D imaging to enable you to address a wide range of samples and research environments. Non-destructive X-ray imaging preserves and extends the use of your valuable samples over time. The instrument achieves 0.9 μm true spatial resolution with minimum achievable voxel size of 100 nm. Advanced absorption and phase contrast (for soft or low-Z materials) provide you with more versatility to overcome the limitations of traditional computed tomography (CT) approaches.
Xradia Versa solutions extend scientific research beyond the limits of projection-based micro- and nano-CT systems. Where traditional tomography relies on a single stage of geometric magnification, Xradia 410 Versa features a unique two-stage process based on synchrotron-caliber optics. It is easy to use, with flexible contrast. Breakthrough Resolution at a Distance (RaaD) enables you to maintain submicron resolution across a broad spectrum of sample dimensions in native environments and within a wide range of in situ rigs. Non-destructive multi-length scale capabilities allow you to image the same sample across a wide range of magnifications, making it possible to uniquely characterize the evolution of material microstructure properties between sequential treatments (4D) or as they are subjected to simulated environmental conditions (in situ).
Additionally, the Scout-and-Scan control system enables an efficient workflow environment with recipe-based set-up that makes Xradia 410 Versa easy for users with a wide variety of experience levels.
Xradia Versa architecture uses a two-stage magnification technique to enable you to uniquely achieve resolution at a distance (RaaD). Enlarge sample images through geometric magnification as with conventional micro-CT. In the second stage, a scintillator converts X-rays to visible light, which is then optically magnified. Reducing dependence upon geometric magnification enables Xradia Versa instruments to maintain submicron resolution at large working distances. This enables you to study the widest range of sample sizes effectively, including within in situ chambers.
- Non-destructive 3D imaging to preserve and extend the use of valuable samples
- High spatial resolution down to <0.9 µm and voxel size to 100 nm
- Advanced contrast solutions for low Z materials and soft tissue
- Industry-leading 4D and in situ capabilities for flexible sample sizes and types
- Scout-and-Scan™ control system for easy-to-use workflow set-up, ideal in multi-user environments
- Heavy load sample stage and extended source and detector stage travel
- Minimal need for sample preparation
- Easy navigation through multiple magnification detector system
- Continuous operation through automated multiple point tomography and repetitive scanning
- High speed reconstruction
- Optional Versa In Situ Kit organizes the facilities that support environmental chambers (such as wiring and plumbing) to enable maximum imaging performance and ease set-up while delivering the highest 3D resolution for in situ applications
- Autoloader option enables you to program and run up to 14 samples at a time to maximize productivity, automate workflows for high volume scanning
Image and quantify microstructure evolution in 3D and 4D (time-based). RaaD enables resolution to be maintained for imaging within in situ rigs, including sub-interior regions of your samples, across a large variety of material types and sizes.
Characterize and quantify porosity and micro rock structures to achieve the most accurate 3D submicron characterization of rock pore network for “digital rock” simulations and in situ multiphase fluid flow studies. Use X-ray vision to understand crack propagation in ceramics, metals and building materials. Perform quantitative, high resolution, three-dimensional microstructural analysis of relatively large samples at high resolution in situ.
Characterize specimens in high definition for developmental biology, virtual histology and neural network mapping. High contrast detectors coupled with phase contrast imaging deliver unprecedented cellular-level detail.
Image failures and microstructural detail in 3D, navigate to a location anywhere within intact sample, perform non-destructive virtual cross sections on large boards and advanced 3D packages. Xradia Versa offer the industry’s highest resolution, non-destructive solution for 3D submicron imaging that complements or replaces physical cross sectioning methods.
Easily scout a region of interest and specify scanning parameters within the Scout-and-Scan Control System. Take advantage of the easy-to-use system in your central lab where users may have a variety of experience levels.
- Internal camera for sample viewing
- Recipe control (set, save, recall)
- Multiple energies
- Multiple samples with Autoloader option
- Micropositioning capability with a simple mouse click
An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Formerly Visual SI Advanced, Dragonfly Pro delivers high-definition visualization techniques and industry-leading graphics. Dragonfly Pro supports customization through easy to use Python scripting. Users now have total control of their 3D data post-processing environment and workflows.
ZEISS Xradia 410 Versa
Submicron X-ray Imaging: Bridge the Gap in Lab-based Microscopy
Filesize: 1,454 kB
ZEISS Xradia Versa Family
Your 3D X-ray Microscope for Advanced Discovery
Filesize: 807 kB