Use the combination of resolution and contrast with flexible working distances to extend the power of non-destructive imaging in your lab.
Benefit from its architecture that uses a two-stage magnification technique to achieve submicron resolution at a distance (RaaD). Reducing dependence upon geometric magnification maintains submicron resolution even at large working distances.
- Perform 3D Imaging for soft or low-Z materials with advanced absorption and innovative phase contrast
- Achieve world-leading resolution at flexible working distances beyond the limits of projection-based micro-CT
- Resolve submicrometer-scaled features for diverse sample sizes
- Extend non-destructive imaging in your lab with an in situ / 4D solution
- Investigate materials in native-like environments over time
- Throughput with image quality
- Visualizing cracks in soft composite materials or measuring porosity in steel
- Perform in situ studies by imaging under varying conditions such as tensile, compression, gas, oxidation, wetting and temperature variations
- Image materials that are incompatible with vacuum and charged particle beams
- View into deeply buried microstructures that may be unobservable with 2D surface imaging such as optical microscopy, SEM, and AFM
- Maintain resolution at a distance for in situ imaging experiments, allowing you to study a wide variety of sample sizes and shapes using various in situ apparatus
- Understand the impact of these varying conditions over time with the non-destructive nature of X-rays
Non-destructive 3D imaging is crucial for additive manufacturing development. A powder stainless steel sample was laser-sintered and imaged by ZEISS Xradia Versa. From the 3D dataset, the non-sintered solid phase was virtually segmented and volume quantified. XRM also provides ability to do interior tomography and look at virtual cross-sections without damage to the sample. Sample courtesy of NIST.
- Perform histologies virtually and visualize cellular and subcellular features
- Expand your views in developmental biology with high resolution, high contrast images of cellular and subcellular structures
- Image large intact samples such as brains or large bones
- Achieve high resolution and high contrast for unstained and stained tissue
- Investigate hard and soft tissues and biological microstructures
- Characterize heterogeneity at core plug scale and quantify pore structures
- Measure fluid flow, analyze texture, and understand dimensional classification
- Study carbon sequestration efforts
- Advance mining processes: analyze tailings to maximize mining efforts; conduct thermodynamic leaching studies; perform QA/QC analysis of mining products such as iron ore pellets
- Benefit from getting the most accurate 3D submicron support for digital rock simulations, in situ multiphase fluid flow studies, 3D mineralogy, and laboratory-based diffraction contrast tomography (LabDCT)
- Perform multi-scale imaging, characterization and modeling of large (4" core) samples at high throughput
- Optimize your process development and analyze failures by using non-destructive submicron imaging of intact packages for defect localization and characterization
- Measure buried features in three dimensions or study package reliability
- Benefit from high resolution and non-destructive imaging for 3D submicron imaging that complements or replaces physical cross sectioning methods
- Work efficiently in a single tool workflow with high throughput macro-scanning of an intact device
- Non-destructively scout-and-zoom from module to package to interconnect for submicron imaging of defect re-localization and characterization with a fast time to results that complements or replaces physical cross-sectioning
Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox (ART) introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven reconstruction technologies on your ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope (XRM) or microCT. A deep understanding of both X-ray physics and applications enable you to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
Discover how speed of data acquisition and reconstruction as well as image quality are enhanced without sacrificing resolution by using OptiRecon, two variants of DeepRecon and PhaseEvolve, the unique modules of ART.
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
ZEISS DeepRecon Pro provides a straightforward, uncomplicated, and powerful application of AI and deep neural network technology for enhancing X-ray tomography results without prior knowledge on deep learning technology. [...] It helps us to reduce the scan time required for in situ fluid-rock interaction experiments when we need to work with long exposure times.Dr. Markus Ohl | X-Ray microscopy | EPOS-NL MINT | Utrecht University, NL
DeepRecon technology is offered in two forms - DeepRecon Pro and DeepRecon Custom - both leveraging AI and enhancing image quality and speed. Increase throughput without sacrificing RaaD (resolution-at-a-distance). Alternatively, keep the same number of projections and enhance the image quality further.
Find out the difference:
- With DeepRecon Pro you benefit from superior throughput and image quality across a wide range of applications.
- It enables you to reveal subtle differences in the images of your samples through improved contrast-to-noise.
- Increase the speed of your data acquisition up to 10x for sample classes requiring a repetitive workflow.
- Apply DeepRecon Pro to unique samples, to semi-repetitive and repetitive workflows.
- Now you can self-train new machine learning network models on-site with an easy-to-use interface.
- The need for a machine learning expert is thus eliminated and DeepRecon Pro can be seamlessly operated by even a novice user.
- ZEISS DeepRecon Custom is targeted specifically for repetitive workflow applications to further boost XRM performance beyond DeepRecon Pro.
- ZEISS collaborates closely with users to develop custom-created network models that fit their repetitive application needs precisely.
ZEISS OptiRecon is an implementation of iterative reconstruction that greatly increases acquisition throughput, while optimizing image quality.
- Achieve up to 4× faster scan times or enhanced image quality with equivalent throughput.
- Benefit from this economical solution offering superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples.
- Use PhaseEvolve, a post-processing reconstruction algorithm.
It enables you to enhance your image contrast.
- Perform more accurate quantitative analysis with improved contrast
and segmentation of your results.
The image on the right shows an application of PhaseEvolve to a pharmaceutical powder sample. High resolution or low kV imaging can result in inherent material contrast being obscured by phase contrast artifacts. PhaseEvolve effectively removes phase fringes to enhance image contrast and improve segmentation results.
Maximize your instrument's utilization with the optional Autoloader, available for all instruments in the ZEISS Xradia Versa series. Reduce the frequency of user interaction and increase productivity by queueing multiple jobs. Load up to 14 sample stations, which can support up to 70 samples, and set to run overnight, or across multiple days. Unprecedented mechanical stability enables high volume quantitative repetitive scanning of like samples.
Wide Field Mode (WFM) can be used to image across an extended lateral field of view. The wide lateral field of view can provide 3x larger 3D volume for large samples, or give a higher voxel density for a standard field of view. All Xradia Versa systems are capable of WFM with the 0.4x objective. The Xradia 620 Versa system also features WFM with the 4x objective. In combination with Vertical Stitching, WFM enables you to image larger samples at exceptional resolution.
Easily scout a region of interest and specify scanning parameters within the Scout-and-Scan Control System. Take advantage of the easy-to-use system in your central lab where users may have a variety of experience levels.
- Internal camera for sample viewing
- Recipe control (set, save, recall)
- Multiple energies
- Multiple samples with Autoloader option
- Micropositioning capability with a simple mouse click
ZEISS recommends Dragonfly Pro from Object Research Systems (ORS)
An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Available exclusively through ZEISS, ORS Dragonfly Pro offers an intuitive, complete, and customizable toolkit for visualization and analysis of large 3D grayscale data. Dragonfly Pro allows for navigation, annotation, creation of media files, including video production, of your 3D data. Perform image processing, segmentation, and object analysis to quantify your results.
ZEISS Xradia 515 Versa3D X-ray Microscope
Class-leading resolution at a distance.
file size: 1075 kB
ZEISS Xradia 515 Versa3D X-ray Microscope
Non-destructive imaging for advanced packaging.
file size: 1129 kB
ZEISS Xradia 515 Versa
3D X 線イメージングの境界線を押し広げる
file size: 776 kB
Results 1 - 3 of 3
For the APAC region only!