Bring your confocal imaging to the next level.
This revolutionary detection concept allows you to use multicolor samples with any label and receive image quality like you’ve never seen before. With this technology you will always able to select the optimal acquisition strategy for your sample.
- Increased imaging resolution
- Perform live cell imaging with low excitation power
- Increase the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Airyscan Fast mode – the next innovation step for LSM imaging – now takes this one step further by enabling simultaneous improvements in resolution, sensitivity and speed. Your perfect option for gentle live cell imaging of dynamic and functional processes.
- Increases acquisition speed by a factor of 4
- Better Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) improved resolution simultaneously
- Seamless integration into current experimental workflows
Many illumination solutions available on request.
To make sure the choice of Illumination meets your requirements, please contact your local representative.
Fast and Efficient Digital Imaging with ZEISS Axiocams
The Atomic Force Microscope adds calibrated, atomic-level, 3D resolution and high resolution measurements to the existing SEM functionalities.
- Capture high-resolution images
- Impressive price-performance ratio
- Maximum light sensitive
Optical Performance Counts When Your Research Pushes the Boundaries
For many parts of a microscope, the optical performance is key. Choose the best objectives for your system. ZEISS provides high experience in building world-class optics to find the objectives dedicated for your application.
- Extensive portfolio-unlimited choices
- Dedicated live cell objectives, temperature isolated, multiple immersion media
- Find the specific parameters on our online objective database
Explore our latest software versions and extended functionality through license options as well as the current recommended high performance PC-Hardware to optimize your systems performance
Upgrade to a new, more powerful computer with ample storage, RAM and CPU power. Get the latest version of ZEN imaging software to benefit from its newest features and the most advanced flexible and intuitive graphical interface.
- Most advanced flexible interface
- Ample storage
- Ease of use
ZEN imaging Software is a modular image acquisition, processing and analysis software for digital microscopes. Providing various enhancements to your workflow and functionallity to save time, reduce training and support costs. Additional modules lead you quickly and comfortable to your results.
- Secure format for important data
- automatic or interactive information provision
- great contrast of fluorescence signals
- Interactive tool to learn more about ZEN
- Easy software upgrade guide
- Workstation compatibility information
- Learn more about available additional software funtionallity
- Additional information about ZEN core
Note: Press ESC to exit full-screen mode
Add new and improve existing functionality through our broad range of licenses which will help you to improve your processes, ease the use of your system and have tools to receive more information.
- Improve your process by new functionality
- More comfortable usage
The standard ConfoMap® ST package, based on MountiansMap® software from Digital Surf, includes numerous analytical studies. Geometric studies calculate distances, angles, areas, volumes and step heights on 2D profiles and 3D surfaces.
- Highest quality surface imaging
- Fast reporting
- Ease of use
Upgrade your microscope with additional accessories such as Scanning Stages or Incubation so ensure a convinient and automated process
Many scanning stage solutions available on request.
To make sure the choice of Scanning Stage meets your requirements, please contact your local representative.
Get reliable results from your time-lapse experiments. ZEISS incubation systems combine simple setup procedures within the imaging software and optimal stability of the environmental parameters even for the most sensitive living specimens. Heat or cool your specimens, record the environmental parameters in your software.
- Convenient Operation and Automated Processes
- Manipulation through Programmable Temperature Change
- Space saving stackable controllers with CAN connection