An interactive digital classroom helps to produce the engaging atmosphere that motivates students to discover their field of study and achieve their learning goals. Enhance your discussions by viewing what each student can see, when they see it. Learn how ZEISS can take your classroom microscopes into the digital age.
- Move freely in the classroom while monitoring all microscopes from a tablet, smartphone, or computer with ZEISS Labscope.
- Engage students about their specimen, without interrupting the learning process.
- Digitally find and share important specimens with the entire classroom.
- Generate digital images instead of old-fashioned hand drawings for use in student reports.
- Choose between two standard infrastructures (LAN or HDMI), or combine them for best performance.
Explore our product literature to learn how a digital classroom with ZEISS Labscope and Labscope Teacher can benefit your microscope-based teaching and provide deeper student understanding.
- Advantages of ZEISS Labscope and Labscope Teacher
- Use cases of digital classroom and ZEISS Labscope
- Applications in life, earth, and materials sciences and beyond
- Overview of the microscopes and applications
- Detailed technical information