X-ray microscopy has become an indispensable tool to address real world challenges in Materials Science and Engineering providing:
- Highest resolution imaging and interior tomography for large samples
- Highest contrast through optimized detector design
- In-situ and 4D studies of samples under real service conditions
- Non-destructive 3D crystallography using LabDCT
- Seamless link to other microscopy techniques via correlative platform
- Download the product information for ZEISS Xradia Versa
This publication offers an overview of the latest XRM technology and its unique advantages. As you explore its pages, you will meet key researchers – particularly in the field of materials science – at some of the world-leading research facilities and laboratories who use XRM to meet their needs for flexible, high-resolution 3D and 4D imaging. Fill out the form to receive the publication by email.