50 nm, Non-destructive, Synchrotron-quality Nano CT, In Your Lab
Did you know ZEISS Xradia Ultra is the only true lab-based nanoscale 3D X-ray microscope in the world?
Join some of the world's top research facilities and explore nanoscale resolution for: materials science, life sciences, natural resources and semiconductor research.
Unique capabilities of 3D X-ray microscopy:
- Non-destructive 3D imaging down to 50 nm resolution: for true nanoscale CT
- In situ (over time, under varying conditions) research capabilities
- Correlative imaging: bridge the gap between micro CT and electron microscopy
- Zernike phase and absorption contrast for a wide variety of materials
- 3D nanoscale imaging under load for mechanical testing: compression, tension and indentation
- Unique ZEISS X-ray optics
What our customers are saying:
"In situ nanomechanical testing in the Xradia Ultra X-ray microscope has enabled us to link the nanoscale 3D structure of a material directly to its performance. For the first time we can now undertake time-lapse 3D imaging with phase contrast to follow the nucleation and growth of defects and cracks in both natural and synthetic nanostructured materials." Read more.
-Philip Withers, Professor of Materials Science, University of Manchester